28

The last 30 minutes before the fight was now here. Momo, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo stood in the sparing area.

Everyone was in the basement now, siblings, friends, Sooyoung, Doyoung, Irene, and Wendy.

Jihyo sighed "You girls ready"

Jeong: "Yes, one of us will win"

Ji: "Just know if one of you beats me, you go against each other. The other person has to beat the winner to ALSO become a master"

Momo: "We know, but we decided to keep it fair. We both might become masters, one might, or none"

Jihyo nodded, and Sooyoung locked the barrier "Whenever you're ready"

They all got into position, Jihyo took a deep breath "Begin"

Jeongyeon went for a fire kick to the head, and Momo went for her feet. Jihyo grabbed Jeongyeon's foot, shocked it, and jumped over Momo.

Both of them fell hard, Jihyo sighed "This isn't looking too well"

JeongMo got up and nodded at each other. Jeongyeon distracted Jihyo, while Momo stayed back and got somewhat behind Jihyo. Jihyo kept a close eye on Momo just in case.

Jeongyeon threw some more fire balls at Jihyo, who got hit by like 3 because she was also distracted blocking Momo's punches. Both girls stopped and looked like they gave up.

Jeongyeon quickly did a high level move, and Jihyo was ready to block it, but was confused when Jeongyeon missed, and saw it going for Momo.

She gave a slight laugh at the mistake, but didn't see it coming when Momo held the power and shot Jihyo unexpectedly.

Jihyo flew back into the barrier, and hit the floor hard. The two high fived, and Momo shook the floor, Jeongyeon wrapped fire around Jihyo.

Jihyo teleported our and shot them with a fire and electricity combo, before speeding and knocking them off their feet. She used this time to get into Momo's head.

Momo's head was full of insults, not to Jihyo, but to herself. She was taking it too hard on herself, but Jihyo managed to get in. She has Momo throw a punch a Jeongyeon, but Jeongyeon blocked it "Momo!"

Momo snapped back into reality, and was able to get get out of Jihyo's trap. Momo was upset and came charging at Jihyo, who used her telekinesis to hold her back, then when Jeongyeon shot at Jihyo, use her power again, so have it aim at Momo.

Both of them were getting very upset, Jihyo took the power out, teleported behind them about to use her strength to get ahold of Momo so she can't do anything, but Momo felt a presence and threw a strong punch hitting someone.

The lights came back on, and Jihyo was on the floor, Jeongyeon used her power to hold Jihyo up, and Jihyo who got her mind back into the game saw Momo about to throw another punch.

Jihyo teleported, sped, fixed Momo who was now aiming at Jeongyeon, and fast forward. When it showed, Jeongyeon was unharmed. Jihyo was confused.

Jihyo froze time, and tried getting into Jeongyeon's head. All didn't work and time unfroze.

Jihyo shot Momo with a lot of fire, multiple shots. Getting hit by a majority of them, Jeongyeon tackled Jihyo while her hands were on fire. Jihyo hit the ground hard.

Meanwhile on the outside, Irene was scared about Jihyo because she was getting a lot of hits. Nayeon looked up at Sooyoung and Wendy and whispered "She's purposely losing?"

Sooyoung nodded and Wendy sighed "You know she did that for you too. But it was mainly all you being the best"

Nayeon smiled and sat back down. Mina and Sana couldn't watch. The friends were really worried, Tzuyu, Chaeyoung, and Dahyun were too into the fight.