36

Anytime it was training, the power group never saw what the guardian could do. Until now...

Ji: "Okay first pair up is Chaeyoung and Somi"

Chae: "Easy"

Ji: "Somi remember, you have it easy this time. But don't lose focus"

Somi nodded, and walked to the mat with Chaeyoung. Jihyo gave them both the jacket "So the hits won't hurt, remember no head. Chaeyoung I will give you a helmet though"

Chae: "What why?"

Ji: "Well because...none of them have good aim just yet. Also just a reminder...the non powers will be training with Doyoung again after this"

They all groaned, and Chaeyoung put on the helmet.

Ji: "Begin"

Chaeyoung sped around Somi, but Somi was able to see her, the ring allowed her to move a little faster to keep with with Chae.

Chaeyoung knocked Somi down, when Somi got up, she pulled out the staff quickly and swinging it to trip Chaeyoung.

When Chaeyoung got up, she was confused"H-huh"

Somi was spinning it, and hit Chaeyoung on the wrist

Chae: "Ow!"

Chaeyoung tried to run but was slow...no speed

Somi tackled her down, and pinned her arm to her back. All that caused Chaeyoung to tap out

Somi got up and Chaeyoung was looking at her as if she was crazy "WHAT THE FU-"

Ji: "I dare you finish that sentence"

Chae: "Mom! What was that! I lost my powers"

Ji: "That's a guardian secret until revealed. Your guardian never pulled it out on you guys, but a staff comes with the ring."

Chae: "My powers?!"

Ji: "It's like Sana's, it'll come back. That's the great thing about the staff. But Somi, wasn't supposed to hit you that hard. A small tap could do it"

Somi: "Yea that was all me"

Chaeyoung nodded and took a deep breath "That is...unfair"

Ji: "It's Fair..it's just you were unprepared for it. But you all are supposed to be prepared for anything. If you were to get into a real fight, it would be an unprepared battle. But you'd still need to fight"

Chae: "Okay, that's true"

Ji: "Good, now go relax...Next is Mina and Yuju"

Mina: "Bet this one is easy"

Ji: "Zapping the staff won't do you any good, it's made to fight against any power"

Mina: "Well plan B and still easy"

Sowon: "You might want to be careful, she's the best one out of all of us to know how to handle the staff"

Nay: "Oo so you'll be easy"

Ji: "No she's the next best"

Nay: "Shoot"

Ji: "okay, put on the jackets. Mina the helmet...and you can begin"

They put on the jackets, Mina the helmet, nodding to each other before beginning.

Mina lit her eyes up before smirking, shooting it at Yuju who dodged it, then when Mina shot it again, she did a quick move to aim it back

Jeong: "Why can't we do that"

Ji: "Your bodies are made just for your power, not to control others. Someone without powers is free from that, all it takes it concentration"