33

Nayeon graduated high school

Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana are now Seniors in high school

Mina is now a Junior in high school

Dahyun is now a high schooler

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu are in their last year of middle school.

It was all going well, summer went bye, trouble was caused. But it wasn't anything that Jihyo, Sooyoung, or Doyoung can't handle.

So skipping to the interesting part of what could happen. Half of the school year went by, and Jihyo was training with all the friends of her daughters.

Sowon looked at Nayeon "You ready?"

Nay: "Bring it on"

Nayeon reversed the time, and Sowon concentrated on how Nayeon was moving, Nayeon moved back, which let Sowon swipe her feet knocking Nayeon down

Jihyo clapped "Amazing Sowon, you're doing great...Come on Master Nayeon"

Nayeon got up "You're lucky it isn't actual fighting"

Sowon: "Thankful"

Jihyo nodded again and they fought again, Sowon is actually a better fighter than Nayeon thought

By the end it was 10-4 (Sowon won)

Nayeon got up "I let you win"

Sowon: "Sure you did"

Jihyo high-fived Sowon "You're really good, we'll keep training though, because you wouldn't be able to take on a fight"

Nay: "Fight me, I dare you Sowon"

Sowon: "I will...when I'm ready"

Jihyo called Eunha and Sana "Okay, remember what I told you Eunha?"

Eunha: "Yes ma'am"

Sana smirked "I love you babe, but you're going down"

Eunha: "Okay"

Jihyo: "Begin"

Sana teleported behind Eunha, but Eunha was ready for that. She kicked Sana when she appeared knocking her down "Oops"

Sana: "What?"

Eunha: "1-0"

Sana got up and teleported in front of Eunha, but Eunha was waiting for her to pop up behind her, so Sana flipped Eunha "1-1"

Jihyo laughed a little...the score ended up being 10-9, Sana won, Eunha sighed "That wasn't fair"

Jihyo: "That's why I taught you to flip, Sana is full of surprises"

Eunha: "I did"

Sana: "But I swiped your feet right when you landed"

Jihyo: "Yea, but it was really good"

Hyojung and Jeongyeon were next. Jihyo gave Hyojung the fire outfit, and made sure she was safe "Your mom will kill me if she sees you injured"

Jeong: "I can easily just roast her alive"

Jihyo: "People without powers can take on people with powers, what do you think happened when I got in trouble and didn't want my guardian to punish me"

Jeong: "You got in trouble?"

Jihyo: "When I was little I got into a fight at school...my guardian heard and was furious. I used all my powers to fight her off, but she knew how to fight against them"

Hyojung: "Wow, that's so cool"

Jihyo: "Yea, all guardians had to learn and pass the final test before becoming guardians"