12

The next day after school, Nayeon and Jeongyeon finished their homework and went down to the basement. Mina and Chaeyoung following them to watch because since they both have to wear bracelets, this is the best thing they have to powers. Nayeon took them to the sparing area, Mina and Chaeyoung sitting down in the area where they can be safe. Nayeon put on the helmet and Jacket "Okay you remember what Doyoung taught you?" Jeongyeon shrugged "Am I going to need to fight?" Nayeon nodded, and Jeongyeon sighed "Should I go get him?" Chaeyoung stood up "I'll get him" After a while Doyoung came down in his training clothes "Okay who needs to learn?" Nayeon and Jeongyeon raised their hands. Doyoung got Mina and Chaeyoung to be sparing partners with Nayeon and Jeongyeon just so they can learn. They learned how to knock someone down, where to hit and and where to tackle if needed. Jihyo came down stairs "Oh okay, I knew you would be training, so both of you wear the vests, and the cabinet there has mouth guards, Jeong wear one. Nayeon be careful where you punch, do not knock her out. Also there are pants to go with that and shoes." Nayeon nodded "Wait so how will this help training?" Jihyo smiled "Wait until she is of age unless you are going to challenge me soon" Nayeon shook her head "I'll wait" Jihyo nodded and walked out.

Jeongyeon put the vest on "What does this do?" Nayeon shrugs "Mom didn't wear it, she just took my hits" Chaeyoung looked at it "Maybe to protect you from getting hurt. You guys are fighting" Nayeon took off the jacket and put the vest under it. She ran to go change pants and came back and put the shoes on, while she put on the gloves she looked at Jeongyeon "Okay Jeongyeon, just think I'm attacking you. Don't hesitate" Jeongyeon chuckled nervously "I'll burn you Nay" Nayeon shook her head "This outfit is fire proof, that's why I'm wearing it. You won't burn me. Try it" Jeongyeon shot fire at Nayeon and watched as Nayeon stood there "I'm fine" Jeongyeon nodded "Okay you ready?" Nayeon got in fight position, Doyoung sat on the chair and had Chaeyoung on his lap "Remember what I taught you" They both nodded and got ready, Mina called out "Fight!"

Jeongyeon shot fire at Nayeon, but Nayeon went back in time and threw a punch at Jeongyeon, but Jeongyeon saw it and shot fire at Nayeon pushing her back. Jeongyeon trip Nayeon causing Nayeon to fall and give Jeongyeon the chance to burn her, but Nayeon went forward in time and got Jeongyeon from behind kicking her down. Jeongyeon grunted and got up quick. Mina, Chaeyoung, and Doyoung watching, found this so fun and entertaining. Nayeon got better fighting skills, and Jeongyeon growing frustrated. Jeongyeon hands held fire, and Jeongyeon's tips of her hair started to turn red, and shot Nayeon way to quickly for Nayeon to stop. It made Nayeon fly back and into the wall, she got up and went forward in time to tackle Jeongyeon and went back in time, to throw a punch in which had Jeongyeon on the floor. Jeongyeon's hair started to turn more red as Jeongyeon became more frustrated as she could defeat Nayeon.

Jihyo was upstairs as she felt her mark burn, she knew it would because they were training, but it kept getting more intense. Jihyo got up and ran downstairs and saw Jeongyeon on the floor, her hair turning red. Jeongyeon got up and shot Nayeon and saw Nayeon running running and Jeongyeon kicked her down, shooting more fire at her. Jihyo ran to the others "When did Jeongyeon start getting like that?" Mina shrugged and Chaeyoung looked around and saw the time "About 5 minutes ago" All of Jeongyeon's hair was now turning red, the tips starting at blue. Jeongyeon and Nayeon still in fight, both tired. Nayeon trying her best and Jeongyeon trying to defeat Nayeon. Jihyo ran to the end of the sparing mat "STOP THE FIGHT!" Nayeon and Jeongyeon froze, Jeongyeon calming down and Nayeon took off her helmet "Mom what's wrong? Jeong your hair" Jeongyeon looked at her hair "Wha-" Jihyo sighed and looked at Mina "Can you go get them water" Mina nodded and got up to get water.

Jihyo walked to them "Okay, Jeongyeon you are going to need to stop training with Nayeon for now" Nayeon groaned "Mom how am I going to train if you keep stopping things" Jihyo looked at Nayeon "I said don't knock her out, that wasn't stopping much. I have stop this, Jeongyeon is entering her next stage of her power. A lot of people skip this stage, but Jeongyeon I guess isn't one of them. Her fire won't be like normal fire, she will start getting a stronger type fire, blue fire." Nayeon smiled "Congrats Jeong, wait what other powers can do this?" Jihyo looked around "Electricity Control, but Mina can't know" Mina walked in "What?" Jihyo took the waters "Jeongyeon is entering her next power stage" Jihyo then looked at Nayeon "Go get Momo or Sana to train with" Nayeon nodded and run upstairs to go get them both. Jihyo looked at Jeongyeon's hair "I could've let you continue until you were fully there. When the blue hair reaches the half way mark, you have fully reached your next stage. It's a cool hair color to have, you can always dye your hair, but red and blue hair will be your natural now." Jeongyeon silently cheered "So am I not there yet?" Jihyo shook her head "No, but I can train you for it now, it's all the same, but this one is a little harder to control. You'll be there soon, and you'll know when you're there. Your fire will be red and it'll turn blue"