7

The first day of school ended pretty well, Jihyo didn't feel Nayeon use her powers so she was proud of that. She went to go go pick them up along with Sooyoung since there wasn't enough room in 1 car. Back at the house, Jihyo walked to the kitchen while all of them sat in the living room about to watch TV, Jihyo about to prepare something when Doyoung walked in "Jihyo?" Jihyo looked up and put all the food back "A snack?" He smiled "Anything you need?" Jihyo nodded "Snacks for me and the kids, also you guys if you want some go ahead and make it." He nodded and Jihyo walked to the living room "So how was school?", they all started talking about except Mina.

Jihyo laughed "Okay okay, Nayeon you first" Nayeon smiled "Miss Rosie is my teacher, and I made a new friend Sowon, she's tall, and we played a recess, and I had so much fun. Lunch was good too" Jihyo nodded "That's good. How you the next 3, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana?" Jeongyeon and Momo nodded, Sana had a lot to say though "I made friends, and one girl name Eunha was the one that stayed with me all day. Jeong and Mo only talked to each other and me. They were too shy, but my day was good" Jeongyeon and Momo nodded again, Momo looked at Jihyo "They are nice, and so was Miss Seulgi, but maybe later on we will talk to them after we aren't so shy." Jihyo nodded, then looked at Mina "How about you" Mina smiled "Miss Summi was nice, but I didn't talk to anyone. I liked it though" Jihyo chuckled then went to Dahyun "So Dahyun, how was school?" Dahyun held a thumbs up and didn't look away from the TV "I made a friend Eunbi, well she said I can call her SinB. She's nice, Miss Chungha was also nice. I think all our teachers are nice" Jihyo then walked to the youngest "Both of you?" Tzuyu giggled "I made a friend, her name is Elkie and Chaengie made one too, her name is Somi. We all talked together" Chaeyoung nodded quickly "Well more them to, then me and Somi, but me and Tzuyu stayed together" Jihyo nodded "How is your teacher?" They both held a thumbs up, Chaeyoung smiled such an adorable smile "Miss Solar is really nice"

Doyoung brought out the snack to the coffee table and they all dug into the snacks. Jihyo smiled and looked at her work "After I finish my paper work, we are going to go train some today. You too Nayeon" They all nodded, and Jihyo took a few more snacks and left to her office upstairs.

Sooner or later Jeongyeon, Momo, and Sana finally got the hang of their powers as their 3rd grade year slowly came to an end. Nayeon was trying hard not to move time on the days she didn't want to be at school. Now they need to be extra careful since Jihyo can feel when they use their powers, and they aren't allowed to use it at school. One day as Nayeon was walking JeongMoSa to their class, a group of kids surrounded them. They weren't nice ones, and now they are like normal kids, no longer worried about being an outsider, the only thing that makes them different is that they have powers.

Well Mina, Dahyun, and Chae and Tzu were already walked to class. So no worries about them, but now 4 kids have worries with bullies. Jeongyeon was trying her best not to catch them on fire, Nayeon couldn't really prevent this, well she can but going back in time would just lead them to the same spot. Sana can't teleport because that would be way too obvious, which left Momo, but she had to be careful not to break any of their bones. Well Momo stepped up to these 5th graders "Leave us alone" The girl pushed Momo, but Momo didn't budge "I will not hesitate to fight" and she cracked her knuckles. Momo knew she wouldn't hurt them too much, but they would feel pain. The girl threw the punch, Momo blocked it and pushed her back causing her to fall. This was the first time someone has ever stopped her, as she got up and ran away with her friends.

Momo scoffed "I didn't get to have fun, but I hope mom didn't feel that" Nayeon put her hand on her shoulder "We will defend you, you had a good reason, and you didn't hurt anyone." With that they went to class, Momo became more popular because she went against the bully of the school. Jeongyeon just stayed behind while Sana went with her friends, Momo didn't leave Jeongyeon alone though, even though people came to talk to her, she stayed with Jeongyeon knowing that she barely talked to anyone. The whole school year went by, and they only talked to people when they would talk to them, but never taking the first step.