38

With the fight coming up, they were all under intense stress. But was getting better by the hour, since training was harder than before.

It was the next day and Dahyun was in the sparring mat with Jihyo. Ready to fight and become a master.

Jihyo was faster and better than before. She teleported behind Dahyun, tripping her with speed, and holding her down by telekinesis.

Dahyun was able to move her foot, and kick Jihyo in the shins causing her to lose focus, and let her telekinesis go.

Dahyun got into Jihyo's mind, and was held her still as she kicked Jihyo, having her hit the wall, along with her head. When Jihyo fell, she shot fire and electricity to Dahyun, teleporting as Dahyun dodged and came towards her.

It didn't take long for Dahyun to have multiple bruises, and a bloody nose from tripping and crashing into the wall. Jihyo teleported and had Dahyun pinned, with no way to get up and attack. Having no choice but to tap out.

Jihyo got up "You need more practice"

Dahyun: "I could've sworn I was ready"

Jihyo: "Next time make sure you know you're ready. I hate winning against you, I love it when you guys win, it shows how ready you are."

Dub: "I'm grounded aren't I?"

Jihyo: "Uh, go to Irene. I'll get back to you on that"

Dahyun got up as she limped her way out to Irene, Suzy walked over

Suzy: "That was a wimpy fight"

Jihyo: "Dahyun wasn't ready, so when she gets better, it'll be better"

Suzy: "I remember when I fought you"

Jihyo: "So do I...I was stressed because I needed to win. Losing wasn't an option"

Suzy: "But you're a good guardian, you made it out alive"

Jihyo: "I'm glad, these girls are my daughters, and I will do anything to make sure they don't get hurt. This battle is scary, he's giving us 2 months to prepare"

Suzy: "At least he was nice enough to give us time"

Ji: "Yeah, what villain does that?"

Suzy: "Look, we're gonna train them, they're gonna be the best of the best. We're gonna defeat him, and when we do. We'll send him to Allov with no way to come back"

Ji: "Our identities needs to be kept secret, the kids love the schools here, and their friends. It would be hard to move"

Suzy: "Don't worry"

Ji: "I need to go check on Dahyun, but help everyone train"

Jihyo walked away and went straight to Dahyun "Okay, so no you're not grounded, but next time I tell you to back out you do it. I will tell you when I think you're ready to battle"

Dub: "I'm sorry, I really thought I was"

Ji: "I know, but look Dubs...your power makes it harder for you to win. You need to practice a lot more, and the easier you can control someone, the easier it'll be to win. I'll train you some more"

Dahyun hugged Jihyo, and went back to practice while Jihyo went to go talk to Sowon and Yuju.

Ji: "Okay you both understand?"

Sowon: "Yes"

Ji: "Good, take your rings back and go practice"

They took them, Jihyo went upstairs