Chapter 12 Night Out

After that little incident with Mega, Jacob was watching Mega very carefully.

It was early morning and Zelk just got up and was doing some pushups - to keep in shape.

Mega was still sleeping.

Yes, Jacob took the responsibility to walk into his room every morning to check up on him.

It has been a few days since he first arrived, and he really didn't want to leave.

He wasn't really planning on though.

zelk pov

After some time, I decided to go downstairs to make some coffee.

I guess the smell of fresh coffee got Mega out of bed, as he was soon standing in front of me, still very sleepy, but curious about what I was doing.

"You want some coffee?" I offered him.

He nodded.

I gave him his coffee and soon we were both sitting on the balcony watching the sunrise.

It was a beautiful sight, and it felt safe to have Mega beside me. I was guessing he felt the same as he never refused my company

I remembered the only time I felt as peaceful as now, was when I went on one of my little walks late at night.

I wanted to do that with Mega.

Even though it was hard to get him out of the house.

He didn't have a shift tonight, so I decided to try to take him out today.

I made and edited videos, for the most part, that day, excited for the evening.

I could not wait.

But it had to be a surprise.

I was going to take Mega out for dinner, and then for a walk in the park.

A spot was already booked in a restaurant, and I had my clothes picked out.

I tried to hide my excitement for the whole day.

I think Mega might have noticed something, but of course, as usual, he didn't say anything.

The day slowly went by.

mega pov

I liked having Zelk at my house.

He was so comfortable to be around.

And he looked after me.

I did not remember a time when someone cared about me so much.

It felt nice.

To be loved by someone, and knowing it.

Zelk was acting very mysterious the whole day.

I wondered what was up with him.

It's like he was very excited and tried to hide it the best he could.

It was Friday.

I spend most of my day editing, recording, and looking over Skeppy's server.

I know, I was back online, and everyone was very excited to see me again.

So many hackers...

Why on earth would anyone want to hack?!