They have absolutely amazing ranges. (Jax P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Sorry Jocelyn, but the pirates are singing again. 

The pirates and sparred us all the way to their replacement ship. 

(Since, ahem, Ollie, had stolen theirs.)

Given back the necklace. 

(Yipeee!!!!)

And stolen me. 

(Nevermind)

How exactly do you cope with singing pirates? Sing along. 

But seriously, they have absolutely amazing ranges. 

Not that I am judging.

They were asking for the necklace in exchange for me. 

What a great deal, a prince with power for a piece with power. 

But back to the real point, they were singing again. 

---

HEY GUYS, YOU KNOW WHAT'S NEXT! ANOTHER SOOOOOONG!!!!!

THIS TIME, THE SONG BEING PLAYED IS IT'S GOING DOWN, FROM DESCENDANTS 2. 

HOPE YOU LOVE IT!!!

P.S: THIS IS NOT SPONSORED

---

"Gilly, are you crazy, why'd you give them the necklace." I hissed in her ear. She sighed and reacher her hand inside her pocket, bringing out the necklace. 

"Wait, WHAT?" The pirates were gone, so I could finally speak regularly again. 

"I made a copy silly. This is the real one." she said. 

"Besides, they can't do anything with it. The only person who can unlock its powers is me, my dad, or my mom."

Sorry Gilly, but I'm still in shock. 

"Anyways, next job, find my uncle. Can't believe we almost forgot about that." she said. 

"OK, any idea where he is?" I asked her. 

"There's one person we can ask." she told me. She grabbed Ollie and Jocelyn by the back of their shirts and dragged them to a metal door. She waved her hand in the air and a key materalized in front of her. She slid it through the keyhole and tapped on it in a particular pattern. The door slided open and Gilly strided through. We all just  waited there. 

"What are you waiting for? Come one people." she hissed. 

Music started playing and the farther we walked, the louder it became. Soon we were at a balcony on the inside. 

"Gilly? Is that you?" said a man. 

"Dr. Faciliar? Yep, it's me!" said Gilly, with a wide grin on her face. 

---

HERE IS WHAT DR. FACILIER LOOKS LIKE!

 FACILIER LOOKS LIKE!