Here we go again (Gilly P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I climbed out of the carriage at the same time a few others arrived. I was in a black cloak, so I could hopefully avoid fans. 

I went inside and it was chaos. 

Other people came behind me but I didn't turn around to see who they were. They seemed to know each other, since they were deep in conversation. I managed to catch of little bit of it. 

"-letter from Headmistress Flora-"

"got the same?-"

"-stay calm  Ollie, Kayla, stop fluttering, Maxine don't panic either, Jocelyn no spells-"

"-you sure Jax-"

Wait, Ollie, Kayla, Maxine, Jocelyn, and Jax. 

I spun around to see them. They stared at me starstruck as I did the same. 

"Let me guess, strange letter where Headmistress Flora was kidnapped by someone who was looking for some called "Princess"?." Ollie guessed.

I nodded. 

They must have gotten the same letter. I turned my attention back to the chaotic hall. The students were going crazy. 

"EVERYONE, SINGLE FILE LINE NOW!" I yelled, loud enough hopefully. The students stopped what they were doing and looked at me. 

"IT'S GILLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!" one of the students yelled. Oh no. They rushed at me like a hoard of bulls. 

"NO, NO, EVERYONE CALM DOWN AND JUST GET INTO SINGLE FILE LINE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KILL ME!" I yelled, gasping for air after they had knocked me to the floor. The students sure didn't want to kill me, because they got into a single file line. I let out a deep breath. At least I wasn't bleeding. Or hurt. Wow. 

"OK, your teachers are gone. But that doesn't I am not reporting back to them. I'm sure you all know Jocelyn. Right?" I told them. They all nodded. Jocelyn theen took charge.

"Well, if you don't behave, I'm telling my sister." The students nodded once more in agreement. 

I turned around to the others. 

"We need to sweep the entire school. Whoever this person was, they must've left behind a few clues somewhere." I said. 

"Wow, the leader's back up and ready go." Jocelyn muttered. I shot her an intimidating death stare. 

"Kayla and I will check the west perimeter." Ollie volunteered.

Kayla nodded. 

"Maxine and I will check the east perimeter." Jocelyn groaned. 

Maxine clapped her hands together excitedly. 

"OK then, Jax and I will check the south." I said.

"That leaves the north perimeter, which we can check that all together." Jax said. Then he looked at me and gave a small smile. 

STOP. 

YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF CHARMING!

STOPPPP.

"Right, OK, we need to find as many clues as we can." I said.

"But then who's going to watch the kids?" Maxine nervously eyed the children, who were going whispering to each other, very loudly.... 

I thought for someone reliable. AG!

"Can any of you contact... AG?" I asked. Maxine nodded her head and took out her cellphone. 

Soon, AG arrived and we told her what the situation we were in. 

"Oh no, what about Mom and Dad?" AG whimpered. A few hairs grew on her arms. 

"Don't worry AG. We'll find them." I soothed her. She nodded and I headed for the south perimeter.

"Hey! Wait for me!" Jax called. 

We had to move fast. 

AG gave me a reassuring look and turned into beast mode to hold the kids in place. 

Well today is definetly going to be more exciting.