Maxine and Jocelyn (Maxine P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Even though I was an ogre, I never like the dark. 

And this place, was pitch black. The east perimeter was where Professor Wolfington's classroom was. He was my favorite teacher when I was here. 

When we reached his classroom, Jocelyn immeadietly started searching the room for clues.

 I was drawn to the patch of moonlight in the middle of the room even though it was broad daylight outside. In the middle was a globe of the moon. 

I picked up the globe but then dropped it on the floor. It was crushed to pieces, but inside was a strangely glowing jewel. 

Jocelyn looked at me and then the jewel. She picked it up with her magic and it floated towards her. 

"I think we've found our clue, great job Maxine." she smiled. Or attempted to. 

"I'm just glad that there are no booby traps or anything." I said.

Then there was a click and tiny openings in the wall with arrows were opened. 

"I think you spoke too soon." Jocelyn muttered. 

With one hand she was holding the jewel  (magic of course) and in the other she was blocking the arrows. 

I stood there, since the arrows didn't bother me. I was basically made from stone. I swiftly walked out (OK, fine, not exactly swiftly) and Jocelyn walked out with me, shielding herself from the arrows. 

"Thanks a lot Maxine." Jocelyn said, once we got out of the room.

I shrugged and we headed back to the main hall.