Kayla and Ollie (Kayla P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Do you think its safe to fly?" I asked Ollie. 

"No, you should stay on ground." he said sternly. 

I nodded. 

I always thought that the west perimeter was the creepiest of them all. The wind whistled through the empty corridors and the paintings gave it a creepy vibe. The hallways stretched far away and winded around, I felt like we were going in circles. 

We searched through the classrooms. Most of the them didn't have anything. 

But then.. we reached Harlow's classroom. When we reached Harlow's classroom, eery noises were in motion. It felt like there was something watching us. 

Then, we hit a score. On the table was an unusual glowing crystal. 

There were skulls in Harlow's room. A strange gas poured out from their mouths and started making me laugh. Laughing gas. It must have been a trap, or a security thing. Either way, it was making me laugh so hard and I couldn't stop it. 

"I'll get a bag to hold it in." Ollie said while laughing. He came back with 3 of them, one for the crystal, one for each of us to cover our mouths with. I put it over my mouth and my heart stopped aching from all the laughing. 

We quickly escaped the room and went back to the main hall where AG was waiting, and hopefully the others.