Plot Twist (Jax P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

For the past few years, I felt like Rapunzel, locked away in a castle. 

Plot Twist: She is my sister. 

I wish I could see my friends, but with all this princely work, that oppurtunity was locked away. 

Gilly's voice suddenly filled my room and whipped my head around to my radio. 

'Whatever, what was the point?' I thought, and then shut it off. 

No one had sent letters to me in a long time. We didn't even change our adress! Seriously, you can see out castle from the village. 

My father and mother have been trying to find a suitable princess for me, though I don't think they ever will. I was a former student from FTRS. 

Obviously, everyone thought it was strange, and well, yeah. My father is one more of his descisions don't work, then I'll get to choose. 

That makes it even more complicated. 

Gilly obviously would be my first choice, but then again, I have to marry a princess. Then it would probably be some other princess from my childhood. But there are so many and some of them I haven't contacted in years. 

Maybe I should ask Raz? 

I creeped out of my room and down the hallway to my sister's room. 

Eugene, my sister's husband, had been gone for 5 months, due to some unusual activity in the Enchanted Forest. My sister sat in the room they shared, painting something on a white canvas infront of her. 

Her love for painting never left, even when she grew up. 

I knocked on her door and he eyes perked up to me. 

"Jax?" she raised her eyebrows at me. 

"Yeah, can I... come in?" 

"Of course!" she said. 

I came in and sat on the bed. Raz looked at me and gave the look that said just tell me what it is! Raz had that way of knowing when I felt uncomfortable about something. 

"Tell me everything." she said calmly. 

"Well with all of this marrige stuff going on and everything I've been starting to miss all my friends from FTRS and I feel locked up like you were and honestly I think that I want to marry Gilly but then again I can't since she's a commoner and I'm a prince and I actually kind of feel uncomfortable of saying commoner ugh anyways and-" 

"Woah, slow down, I barely got anything you just said." she said, trying to calm me down.

"I'm stressed." I answered flatly.

"Oh" my sister nodded. "Well maybe, you should find something un-princely to do for the weekend!"

"I'll try." I stood up and went back to my room. 

"Prince Jaxon, your lunch is ready." my butler popped up through my door. I adjusted my many layers of clothing and went to the dining hall. There was a marvelous feast set upon the table. 

Hopefully this would cheer me up.