Goodbye....

Hello there everyone *wipes tears* um. So. Here we are. 

The end. 

I actually never thought I would be here but, *nervous laugh* here we are. (gods. I said that twiceeee). 

I hope you were all satisfied with the ending. This has been a really fun expirience for me, and I'm really glad that I got so much support on this book, and your comments just make my day!

But don't worry, this isn't the end. 

I'm planning on releasing more books after this one, beginning with Bruised, Battered, and Heartbroken, the sequel to this book. 

After that, I'll make a prequel to Life's A Quest and Bruised, Battered, and Heartbroken, and then a sequel after that. 

Super complicated, but yeah. 

So here is a little peek at the cover and the book!

Thank you so much to sarcastic_angel_ for the AMAZHANG cover!! 

Here is a little sneak peek as well!:

Hi there, I'm, well, I don't know.

That's right. I don't know.

Waking up in a dark alleyway was not how I planned to starting off my day.

I don't even know my name, my family, my home, the date, or even where I am right now.

Scratch that, I know where I am, thanks to the poster with a really regal princely looking guy. 

Missing Poster. Last seen in his castle. So he's a prince? OK. Corn colored hair. Violet eyes. Prince Jaxon.

Jaxon. Jaxon. Where have I heard that name before?

But there's only one thing I remember.

Gilly.

Would anyone like to enlighten me with their knowledge and tell me who's Gilly?

---

Hey there again reader. I'm out with a new book. I have had this idea for like a month now and I 

cannot keep it bottled in. XD. Rain on Me reference.

So. You're smart. I'm sure you know who this is FTRS fans.

And also, I have a proclamation.

WILSON IS UNDERRATED! Anyways...

So, enjoy.

(And if you're a PJO/HOO fan you've probably noticed by now...)

---

So there you go everyone! Thank you so much for reading and this is the end. 

Bruised, Battered, and Heartbroken will be coming out next Friday! That's a week, but I want to add a little suspense to the story!

See you all next time, and please go check out my other stories!