Gilly and Jax (Jax P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Wow, me, and Gilly, alone. 

Is it just me or did Gilly choose to do this to herself. I stepped down the corridor. 

I thankfully had changed before I left the castle and I was dressed in much more comfortable clothes. 

Gilly looked like she was still a student here. She was dressed in a blue dress and red and white striped leggings. Her hair was pulled back in a french braid with a blue hair ribbon and of course, she was wearing boots similar to the ones she wore when she was younger. She had tooken off the cloak that she was wearing and so tendrils of her hair fell to her face. 

Stunning, as usual. 

We creeped around in silence. Obviously, thats how you creep around. But really, we had nothing to talk about either. 

We checked all the classrooms and the library but there was no one.

Finally, we came to Madame Cleo's detention room. The huge fish tank seemed empty but then I realized that the fish were hiding behind the coral. Something glittered at the farthest point of the tank. It was a large jewel. 

"Uuh Gilly, I think I found our clue." I said, tapping her shoulder. 

She took one look at it and her eyes widened. 

"Oh great, straight in the fish tank."

"At least there are no threatening fish."

"True."

She walked over to the table and grabbed to pieces of coral.

"Here, its the coral that lets you breath underwater."

I totally knew that. 

We climbed to the top of the tank and put the coral in our mouths. Gilly dived in first. Then I did.

The first thing that I saw were bubbles. Then something tapped me on my shoulder. I spun around and almost crashed into Gilly. She pointed at a swarm of fish. 

I rubbed my eyes to see clearer. No way, it was a whole school of pirahna. We were in big trouble. Gilly made some strange signs with her hands. I interpreted:

You get the jewel and I distract them. 

Thank God for those adventures with Heath. 

I nodded and swam for the jewel. Gilly started swimming around the tank, drawing the fish away from me. They swam after her really fast, but Gilly had a head start. 

I turned my attention  to the jewel. It was tangled up with a piece of seaweed. I started untangling the seaweed but it took longer than I predicted. 

The school was still chasing after Gilly but she was still swimming faster than them. 

Seriously, how is she even doing that?

I managed to get the jewel out right on time and started for the top of the tank. Gilly had trapped the school in a seaweed forest and was right behind me. 

I got out of the tank but saw that Gilly was being pulled back down. 

1 pirahna was on her and pulling her back down. I put my hand in the water and let her grab it. Slowly, I started pulling her out and back up. 

She came out and stood up.

"I am never going back in there." she said while gasping for air. 

I laughed at her.

"OK, you saved me, I guess that means I owe you." With a flick of her finger, we were both dry and her dress was patched up. 

Fairies and their simple ways of doing things. 

"I got the jewel." I said and we headed back to the main hall.   

THIS GUY IS SO INNOCENT. *SIGH*