Yeah.. no (Gilly P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"Great job Kayla, but just a little more control when you swing it." I said to her. She nodded and tried once more.

"Perfect, you're doing better than Carrisa!" I said. She gave me a who's that? look. 

"Another one of the princesses." I explained and she slowly nodded. 

"OLLIE, NO MIRRORS!" I yelled at him. He was heading for Auriana's mirror that she treasured. 

"Aww." he said. 

Oh I hated that.

Stupid Ephidian hormones. 

I summoned another mirror for him. He immeadietly started fencing that one. 

"Gilly, just because you're helping doesn't mean you don't get trained yourself." said Talia. 

I widened my eyes. 

"Don't worry, just the basics." I took a breath. "And a battle." I looked up at her. 

"Just transform." I looked around hesitantly. Fine. 

"Gillian, princess of Ephidia." 

Honestly, you can like, search up her transformation and pretend its Gilly instead of Iris because I cannot even describe this part. 

"Hey, it's been a while." I said, patting my dress. My friends were staring at me with the look that said, What the-?

"You'll get used to it." said Talia. 

"Talia, princess of Xeris." and Talia was transformed to her Ephidian form. 

"Auriana, princess of Volta." said Auriana she was her Ephidian form too. 

"Amaru." called Talia. 

Amaru came hopping out of Talia's bag and walked over proudly. 

"Amaru!" I said. He hopped into my arms and cuddled me. 

"You're as cute as always." I said, scratching his ears. 

Talia cleared her throat and stared at me. I sighed and let Amaru go. 

Amaru leaped out my hands and did his magic. The whole world was now an arena. 

"Now, remember stay sharp. And I'm not going to be easy on you." she said. 

"Crystarmum." she said. I dodged that one. 

"Crystal Colidum." Talia dodged each and every one of them. 

"Crystal Pont." I raced up the stairs in front of me and did a backflip. Once I saw Talia's back:

"Crystal Colidum." That got her right there and she stumbled forward. 

"Crystal Slucium." A floating hoverboard appeared below me and I floated off without a single scratch. Talia did a backflip.

"Crystamabrus." she said, and the wand of Xeris appeared in her hands. 

I said the same thing and our weapons clashed. This was now a weapon fight. Talia was fast but I was faster. 

"Crystal Colidum." she aimed for my stomach. That was not expected. I stood up and blasted her with a "crystarmum." Ooooh, that hurt. I stood up and blasted her with one more "crystarmum"

"And I'm down." she flapped her hand in the air. I took a breath. The arena dissolved and my friends were staring down at us on the floor, gasping for air like fish out of water.