Epilogue

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

The picture above is just a pretty picture I chose, so just wanted to confirm that is not Gilly's dress. 

Kayla is not that low-fashioned. 

Kayla fluffed my gown once more. 

"Perfect." she smiles. 

I looked at myself in the mirror. 

I'm wearing a mostly white and lavender gown that has a jeweled off-shoulder lavender blouse and a plunging neckline. The white satin fabric has tiny lace stitches of flowers on it. My hair is pulled back in a long french braid with tiny diamonds incorporated in it. 

"Jax is going to love it!" AG sang. 

I start panicking at Jax's name. 

"Gilly, you'll be fine!" Maxine said. 

"But what if I mess up? What if I drop the rings? What if I say something wrong? What if-"

"Gilly! You'll be fine! You keep panicking and it's going to get worse!" Jocelyn snapped. 

"Calm down and you'll do great." Hayley encouraged. 

All of the girls and I were in the Women's room of Jax and I's future castle, getting ready for the most important event of my life.

My wedding. 

"There's the bride!" Auriana danced through the door and exclaimed. Talia followed after smiling brightly, probably the brightest I had seen since Kyle

"And the future queen of Ephidia!" Talia added. 

I blushed. 

I was going to be a queen. 

I never thought I'd come to this point of life, but here I was. 

"You look so beautiful! I wish I had that gown!" Auriana said. 

"Maybe I can make you one for you wedding?" Kayla suggested. 

"And mines!"Maxine said, showing off her diamond ring.

Maxine had gotten engaged to someone a few weeks ago, around the time that Jocelyn and AG had started dating. Kayla and Ollie also had gotten married a few months after my birthday, and I swear, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. 

Since Jax and I's wedding also included the coronation, we had to get married a year later after the proposal, which was kind of hard, but we spent a lot of time together, I couldn't have asked for more. 

"Of course!" Kayla said, adding the final touches to my hair. 

"How much time do we have?" I asked. 

"10 more minutes." Talia said. 

"WHAT?! BUT- I NEED SO MUCH MORE-" Kayla started. 

"Kayla! It's OK! This is enough!" she sighed and put on a smile again. 

"How is the- Oh my, Gilly!" my mother said. Anna and Trixie followed and gasped. 

"I thought I'd never see you in a dress!" Anna exclaimed. 

I scowled and Trixie giggled. 

Anna, Trixie, Maxine, AG, Maxine, Talia, Auriana, and Jocelyn were my bridesmaids, all dressed in lavender dresses (Jocelyn's a tiny bit darker, because she insisted) and Kayla was my maid of honor. She literally started crying when I asked her, but she finally agreed.