This is the pirate life! (Ollie P.O.V)

⊱ ───── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

Your own ship, far out to sea. This is the pirate life! 

On the table in front of me, my favorite treat was stacked high. 

Pattycakes. 

I chomped then down one by one, not forgetting to lick off any leftovers off my fingers. 

I listened to the ship rock against the waves of the sea. The salty sea air wafted right into to my nose, soothing me down. I closed my eyes to enjoy the world. 

Suddenly, I heard a tinkling noise and opened my eyes. A small black figure was floating through the sky towards me. I grabbed my spyglass from the table and zoomed into the figure. And the first thing I saw was Kayla. 

Oh no. 

I started panicking and shoved all the remaining pattycakes into to my mouth. Kayla came closer and closer to the ship by the minute. I straightened out my clothing and ran back inside to the kitchen to get Oreos, Kayla's favorite snack. 

When I turned around, Kayla was standing there with 2 letters in her hand. 

"Ollie? Are those Oreos?" She snatched the package from my hand and looked back at me. 

"Ye.. yeah!" I said. She took one out of the package and I watched her eat it. She set down and then held up the letters in her hand. 

"I just recieved this letter. It says we have to go to FTRS." I gave her a puzzling look. "I know. But strangely, you got the same one too."

She handed me the letter.

"You looked through my pile of letters?" 

"I had too. You never do." said Kayla. I grunted. It was a true fact.

The letter was indeed from Headmistress Flora. 

At the same time a few others recieved this letter. The next few chapters are about that.