So Now..We Party? (Gilly P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I ran back inside the FTRS building, where everyone else was waiting for me. 

"Gilly!" I ran into Jax's arms and hugged him. 

"See. I told you I wouldn't kill myself." 

He pressed a gentle kiss to my lips and I kissed him back.

"Ugh, we would've never got you two together if we knew you were going to be having all these make-out sessions." Jocelyn grumbled. 

"Aw come Jocelyn! They just got back together!" AG pouted. Jocelyn softened, but only a teensy bit. 

Ollie squealed. 

Like. 

Literal squealed. 

We all looked at him with shock and he stopped. 

"I-I-I CAN EXPLAIN!" and then he started running away, pulled a ribbon, and confetti exploded on top of me. 

"Whaaa-"

"Happy birthday Gilly!" Everyone exclaimed. 

"Wait. So was this some whole plan or something?! Was Praxina fake?!" I screeched. 

"No. Praxina wasn't fake, or the part where I was hanging of a gargoyle, but the rest?"

"All part of our master plan." Kayla cackled, finishing my father's statement. We all looked at her and she blushed. 

"Well, now wh-"

"EVERYBODY GIVE IT UP FOR THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!" 

Oh my God. 

Is that a literal DJ?

Oh wait, look, it's Benny Blanco and Marshmello- BENNY BLANCO AND MARSHMELLO?! WHAT ARE THEY DOING HERE?!

OK. 

Someone help me. 

My mind has gone crazy. 

---

So now, my readers, is just a few performances, like random songs and stuff, so not really all that interesting, unless you guys like listening to music and stuff. 

I'll put the entire playlist here, in the order, as well as the lyrics, So that you guys can just read and listen! Your imagination is allowed run free here, because I am terrible at describing performances that happen in my brain...

So here is the playlist and the music. 

There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back-Shawn Mendes (Performed by Jax)

Eastside- Benny Blanco ft. Khalid and Halsey (Performed by Khalid and Gilly) (P.S: This is kinda the theme song of the book coming out after BBH (Bruised, Battered, and Heartbroken) So yeah....)

Rain On Me- Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande (Performed by Kayla and Gilly respectively)