I just want to say... (Gilly P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

"JAX!" 

Jax's body fell to the ground, and time slowed.

This cannot be happening. 

I threw my sword at the monsters heart and it vanished. I ran to Jax and kneeled down next to him. 

He groaned and clutched his head. 

"Jax, let me see." his hand flopped to the side and I gasped. 

Blood was oozing out of the side of his head, his perfect corn-colored hair stained by it. 

"Jax...." I put his head on my lap, not caring that the blood was staining my dress. "Jax, please." My voice was strained. 

I needed him. 

"Please...." Then the tears started to fall. 

Praxina cackled. 

Wait she was still here?

"Gilly. Go." Jax said quietly and weakly. 

"I am not leaving you here." I said. 

"Please Gilly. I'm dying. Listen to a dying man's wish will you?" he said. 

"You, Jaxon Porter, are not dying on me. And that's an order." He chuckled softly. 

"Time to make a choice Princess. Stay with him and die together or leave now and live. Choose." Praxina said. Energy was racing towards her hand, creating a large red ball that was looking pretty threatening. 

"Gilly go."

"Don't tell me what to do!" I told him, and then focused my attention on Praxina. "I'm never leaving him." 

"Gilly please..." Jax struggled to keep his eyes open and his pulse was slowing. 

"No." I choked on my own words. "Never." I whispered. 

"OK then, your choice." 

More energy raced to Praxina's hand. 

"Wait." I held my hand up. Praxina stopped and looked down at me. "I never said I was going down without a fight." 

I laid Jax on the ground, "Stay here." 

"I'm not going anywhere like this." he said with a smile and I smiled back. 

He looks great even when he's dying. 

Then I faced Praxina and summoned my wand. 

"Let's do this."

---

Praxina zapped me again, and my body smacked against the stone pillar. 

"Oh come on Princess. You're weak. You can't even move. Just give in. I'll make your death quick and painless."

I coughed, "I'm never giving up." 

She sighed and threw another crystal at me. I blocked it with my sword but I couldn't gold it up for long. The sword clattered to the ground. I fell onto my knees, trying to gather the energy to stand back up, but I couldn't. I shut my eyes, trying to focus. 

"Gilly.." I opened my eyes and looked at the source of the voice. It was Jax. 

Wait he was still alive?

I looked away, unable to even look at his body. 

"I just wanted to say..." he coughed up more blood and I started crying at the sound of his voice.