This is fun! (Jocelyn P.O.V)

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 𝔼𝕕𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 ⋅.} ────── ⊰

I never thought that keeping a tied up pirate would be so fun. Harry was amusing, and tried to sweet-talk to letting him go multiple times before Jax taped a piece of duct tape on his mouth. 

When is Uma going to come anyway?

"GIVE BACK HARRY!" cried a voice. 

Hey, I jinxed it!

YAY!

I love jinxing people! This is fun!

All of us came out on the deck and looked down and Uma and her squad of dirty pirates who were standing on the bridge. 

"Well, you'll have to give us something in return." I sneered. 

"What?" she growled annoyingly. We stared at eachother in the eye. 

"Confess. Your. Love." I simply stated. At that Uma looked like she was about to scream 'NOOOOOOO' and run away. 

Harry stopped struggling and looked at Uma straight in the eye.

"You too, mate." said Ollie (duh). 

"I love you!" they both said at the same time. 

"Well that was quick." said Gilly. 

"I know, I thought it would be.."said Jax.

"More sophisticated." they said at the same time, looking at each other.

Auriana and Talia, who were standing in the middle of them, took a step back. 

"Guys, this isn't the time for a Jilly moment" I said. They stared at me like 'what?'.

"YOUR SHIP NAME PEOPLE!" I shouted. 

They both facepalmed.  

"Give us Harry!" said Uma. 

"Wait, there's more." said Gilly. 

Uma glared at her, with an old rival wish flickering in her eyes. 

"Have you seen Praxina? Weird red head, always cackiling, huge white mask on part of her face?" Auriana described. 

"Yeah I've seen her-" Talia quickly cut her off. 

"Where?" Uma paused for a second and studied Talia. 

"Off the west coast."

"And will you help us defeat her?" asked Gilly. 

Uma thought for a second. 

"Nah! I ain't the hero around here." 

"Fine! Consider yourself not on my good side. Ollie!" Ollie took off Harry's bindings and Harry joyfully strided back to Uma. 

"Ha Ha! Goodbye!" he said, and the pirates left. 

Hanging off Harry's hook was a necklace. 

"Hey, who's necklace is that?" I asked, pointing at it. Gilly gasped and reached for the spot her pendant once was. She looked at Talia and Auriana, who's faces had turned pale. 

"HARRY!" Gilly screamed. Harry cackled and ran. 

"Let's go." She summoned her sword and ran after Harry, with Jax, Ollie, and me trailing after her. 

"We'll stay here," said Kayla. 

"They might come back." said Talia. 

Gilly nodded and continued off. 

We raced after the mischevious pirates.

---

Who knew the Isle was so crowded?

There were so many people on the Isle, but due to their unique clothing, Harry, Uma, and the other pirates were easy to spot. 

They dissapeared inside a building called Ursala's Fish and Chips. Oh my God, did Madame Cleo know about this?

I don't think so. 

Gilly stormed inside the shop. 

"Well, someone's in a bad mood." I said. 

"Duh!" Ollie said saracstically. 

We went inside but no one was there. 

"What?" said Jax. 

Then the pirates started singing. 

--- 

THIS IS WHERE ANOTHER SONG COMES IN!!!! THE SONG FOR THIS PORTION, WELL, YOU SHOULD'VE KINDA GUESSED IT BY NOW. 

WHAT'S MY NAME!

SO FIND THAT SONG AND START PLAYING IT. 

(AND IMAGINE VERY CONFUSED GILLYs JAXs OLLIEs AND JOCELYNs IN THE BACKGROUND!)

---

"We will take over the world." cackled Harry. 

"And all we need is this." said Uma, with Gilly's necklace dangling off one finger. 

"And I thought you turned good." Ollie muttered. 

"As if!"

"But Mal's already the queen. You can go anywhere you want. Why?" Gilly asked. 

"Because I want to be the queen myself. Neverland, the place right for pirates right? I'm going to rule there." Uma said while studying her nails. 

"You have two choices. Spar, or simply give it back. Which one?" 

"Spar." She leaped off the table, Harry threw her a sword, and she swung her sword at Gilly. Gilly blocked the blow with her own sword. Harry launched at Jax and Gil at Ollie. And me?

I got the rest of the crew. 

Yipee. 

Soon we were deep in battle. There were more pirates than the four of us but Jax, Gilly, and Ollie were excellent at swords, and I was excellent at magic. DUH! 

I hope these pirates don't start singing again.