Love is in the air maybe...

KATS POV
I rested my head on Liam's bare chest. Were we official ? Are we dating? I mean after last night I'd hardly say that we didn't like each other. His eyes fluttered open and met mine. " Hello darling." He said softly. "Morning !" I grinned. He pulled his arm from underneath me and wrapped it around my shoulders. "Breakfast!" We both said as The smell of bacon filled the room. I hopped off the bed gracefully by gracefully I mean jump of and land on the floor on my stomach. We both laughed as he helped me up. As we entered the kitchen everyone smirked. "So did you guys you know do it?" Zayn asked curiously grinning. We both blushed I mean we couldn't deny it. "Oh my god , you did ! Liam you animal !" zayn laughed.
JAMIES POV
"Oh my god you did! Liam you animal!" Zayn laughed. We all giggled but I noticed that kat wasn't this was unusual. "Come on Kat let's go get dressed! " I said grabbing her hand and dragging her upstairs. I led her into mine and Nialls room and gestured her to sit down. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting down next to her. But instead of answering she broke down in tears not the reaction I was excepting. I hugged her. "Well me and liAm did it last night but he's barely spoke to me since , maybe I was a turn off , maybe I wasn't good enough in bed , maybe he was plainly using me!" She began. I held her up "Liam is not that sort of boy, he's cautious and most certainly is not a player he wouldn't have done it with you if he didn't like you , he's just awkward it's obvious he likes you!" I reassured her, she nodded wiping her tears. "Let's get dressed!" I shouted. She looked down at the floor, I knew exactly what was on her mind. "Yes I know you're clothes are over the girls house and yes you can borrow something of mine," I said. She hugged me "thank you!". I picked out a red crop top with black skinny jeans. I straightened my hair and put some mascara on. Kat was sitting on the bed wearing my plain black crop top and leggings. I didn't mind at all though after all she is my friend.
KATS POV
Liam asked if he could take me to lunch now, I'm super nervous I think he's going to ask me to be his girlfriend AHHH. There was a knock at the door it was Liam. He fake smiled and led me to the car. After a very awkward drive of him trying to make small talk we finally arrived at a petite cafe in town. We both sat down and ordered. "Kat, listen I umm , ohh, I don't think dating each other would be a good option , you're obviously not interested , I mean we can put last night behind us..." He said nervously. "Liam what are you talking about , I'm not some sort of drive by , I don't just use men , I wouldn't have done it last night if I wasn't interested IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK OF ME ?!" I screamed everybody looked at me but I couldn't care less. "No, no Kat please calm down!" Liam asked calmly. I sat back down and brushed myself off. "Look Kat I am interested in you , I just didn't think you were interested in me." He said . I smiled at him and mumbled my apology. "So katrina would you like to be my girlfriend? " He asked me I leaped over the table and nodded wrapping my arms around his neck.