Rehearsals and pregnancy tests

LAYLAS POV
Louis kissed me for what felt like hours , sparks flying everywhere.we both pulled away panting for air. "Soo I guess we should go back in?" I said awkwardly. He grabbed my hand and pulled the door open. Everyone stared at us but Niall or Jamie wouldn't look at us. I wonder why? We sat down. "So guys , you will be opening the show singing yours Ella Henderson. " Niall said. We got up and made sure we had enough space. Kat and lily were the dancers and me , anya and Jamie are the singer. Jamie the lead. Kat and lily also do backing vocals. Jamie started off stepping forward as the music began. "I'll wear your winter coat, the one you love to wear so I can feel in close, to was beyond compare." She sang beautifully. I have to be honest Jamie is an amazing singer. We all joined in. After the boys got up applauding frantically. We all laughed. "So after our next two songs little things and steal my girl your up again, singing uptown funk , we will just bring it an octive higher so you can sing it." Niall smiled. The song began and we all started humming along. "This hit that ice cold,Michelle pfeifer , this one for them hood girls , them good girls straight masterpiece" Jamie sang. Just then a man named Paul burst in and announced he will be the choreographer. I gave Kat and lily a confused look. "But ,umm ,Paul Kat and lily are the dancers?" I said. He smiled. "Well, that's just great!" He beamed. He probably didn't even know what I had said. He started pointing us to our places. For yours it was a good dance but I still felt bad for Kat and lily. "The next song is , you ruin me by the Veronica's. " Niall explained. "So I understand that you and you are the dancers?" Paul said pointing to Kat and lily, they nodded hopefully. He told them that they would be doing dance solos and they got really excited. We found out that the very last song of the show was fireproof and we would all be singing it together. After we practiced it a million times it was finally perfect our high voices and the boys' low voices mashed together perfectly.
JAMIES POV
"Guys, I'm not feeling so good I'm gonna go home." I said Niall asked me if I wanted him to come but I refused gently.i haven't been feeling so good lately not to mention I've missed 2 periods. I phoned my mum after all I haven't spoke to her in ages. I walked in and threw myself on the sofa as it ringed. "Hello mum?"
"Ohh Jamie honey how is things?"
"Fine, I haven't been feeling so good since I came home from Paris ,"
"Honey, have you umm missed your period."
"Umm yes but it's probably nothing!"
"No honey please take a pregnancy test."
"Mum, no that impossible ,I mean .." Actually it was possible.
"Please honey , bye now!"
She hung up , great just great! I waddled to my car and drove to the neares Chemist. I picked up 8 different ones just in case. I got home and umm did my buisness. They were positive, fuck. i quickly phoned Niall. "Niall, I'm pregnant!" I panicked.