Epilogue

JAMIES POV
6 weeks later
"Niall , come on!" I shouted. He mumbled and grabbed his coat. "We've got rehearsal. " I called. Now Simon signed us we've become quite popular and we do a joint tour with one direction boys. Enya has been jailed for 2 years and fined 1200 pounds. Good riddance. After rehearsal we have wedding planning . Yes me and Niall are getting married. The best man is Louis and maid of honour is Kat, the rest of the girls are my bridesmaids.
6 weeks later.
"I can't. Do . The. Fucking.buttons." I yelled as Layla helped me with my wedding dress. "There" she muttered doing them up. My hair was in a waterfall plait with the strands of hair curled and my wedding dress was white silk with floral detail at the top. "Okay, come on let's go." Harry said taking me to the wedding car with a white banner on the bonnet. Harry was walking me down the isle. The music started to play as we slowly paced down the isle. "I am hear today..." The vicar began. I zoned out and got lost in Nialls dreamy eyes. A tear sprung to my eyes. How did I get so lucky? "Jamie." Niall whispered nudging me. "Oh, uh, I do." I said. "You may kiss the bride." I literally pounced on Niall pressing my lips to his.

THATS THE END.
thanks for reading, please vote, love you byeee
Erin xc