Support act!!!

3 WEEKS LATER

JAMIES POV
We've been home from Paris for about two weeks now things are going great with me and Niall. The girls don't live that far away now only about 20 mins. Layla moved into the one direction house, Kat is living here aswell but her and Liam still aren't together. We've been singing more frequently now together and growing more confident. The boys have Been asking us all the time to sing for them. But unfortunatley they're going on tour in four days. I found out that Kat and enya are amazing dancers so we've sort of formed a little group. Louis burst into my bedroom door I sat up and moved away as he threw himself on my bed. "Jamie I need to speak to you!" He said inching closer. "About what?" I replied. "I've felt something for a while now." He began. "What are you implying?" I answered. "I know you feel it to Jamie , I love you and you love me back!" He whispered in my ear. "What are you talking about Lou?" I said pushing him away. He kissed me and I pulled away instantly giving him a confused look. I knew there was something between us but it wasn't love. I didn't feel the sparks I feel when Niall kisses me. "WHAT THE FUCK LOUIS!" I screamed. He put his hands up in surrender. Niall burst in. "Babe are you okay?" He said giving Louis a dirty look. Louis tried to get up and leave but Niall grabbed him by the collar of his stripy t shirt. I started sobbing. "Louis he k-kissed me again." I stuttered. Niall turned bright red. And turned to Louis I ran out of the room knowing what Niall was going to do.
NIALLS POV
HOW COULD HE? The one thing that makes me happy other than the band and he hurt her like this. "What were you thinking? " I screamed pinning him against the wall."i-I'm sorry!" He mumbled. I punched him in the face. Hard. Blood started streaming from his nose and he fell to the floor. I walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom were Jamie was sobbing. I silently creeped in and saw her bring a blade to her wrist. "Jamie?" I said softly. She looked at me confused. I walked over to her and kissed her forehead. "He doesn't deserve your tears. Give the blade to me." I said gently. She sulked and handed me the blade. "Promise you won't do this again?" "I promise." I gave her a smile and she returned it by giving me a weak one. "Come on let's go to bed." I said picking her up bridal style as she laughed loudly.
I woke up to see Jamie beside me sleeping I silently creeped out of bed. I have an interview today.
JAMIES POV
I woke up and Niall had already left for his interview. I walked down stairs and lily , enya , Kat and Layla were sitting on the sofa. "How'd you guys get in here i got the key?" Lily picked up the spare keys and smirked. "Get dressed!" They chorused. I went upstairs and put my wet look jeans on and a blur flowery crop top. I straightened my hair and applied my make up. I went downstairs and we all went to Lily's car and drove off. We arrived at the mall. My phone started ringing. It was Niall he sounded panicked.
"Hi babe I've got a favour ." He said
"Okay , what is it?" I said curiously.
"Well um , our support act 5 seconds have summer have dropped out and I was wondering if you and the girls could perform please!" He pleaded.
"OH MY GOD ! Yes!!!!!" I screeched into the phone.
"Okay, okay calm down , come to the studio ASAP bring the girls!"
"Okay, love you!"
"Love you to!"
I told the girls and they were all super excited.lily drove at full speed to the studio. We all rushed in. We entered the room. Niall ran up to me hugging me. Thank you he murmured in my ear.
LOUIS POV
"Umm, Layla can I speak to you?" I whispered grabbing her hand and leading her to the hallway. We had been flirting for a while now, but I had my heart set on Jamie , but I don't really love her, I was just jealous and wanted to get to Niall but I always thought that she would want me and then I can tell and she'll be out of our lives forever I guess not. "So umm I like you a lot.." I began she laughed. "Louis just kiss me!" Our lips crashed together.