please ....

LIAMS POV

Oh shit I've really messed things are up with Kat. "Fuck off, you've already broken my heart once and now youve probably broken my girlfriend s heart as well I want nothing to do with you!"  I screamed in my ex girlfriends face.  She looked at me in horror. " broke your heart?" She asked. " oh don't act stupid I know you were cheating on me I haven't seen you since you left for a 'business trip to Paris' you haven't even got a job it was so obvious. Your a two faced bitch !"  I screamed as I walked back in. Kat was there with her head on her hands tears streaming down her face. I felt so bad I had caused this. "Kat , listen please?" I pleaded. She completely ignored me. Niall gave me dirty looks. Kat got up and tipped her wine all over me. As she walked off like a boss. Jamie looked at me in disgust . I mouthed sorry and she just shook her head at me.

KATS POV

I can't believe him why would he hurt me like this. I sat on the toilet seat in the restaurant crying my eyes out. Jamie entered the  bathroom door. " Kat I'm sorry , I didn't think he would do this to you." She said rubbing my back. " its fine you couldn't have known he had a girlfriend." I sobbed. "Let's just finish our meal and leave , because of what he done he can take the sofa ." she answered.  We came out of the bathroom and continued our meal. After we got home I went straight into the bedroom and slippedy pyjamas on. Liam entered and closed the door. " hear me out?" He pleaded. " you have one minute" I replied bluntly. " right well she was my  girlfriend until she told me she was on a business trip when she was in Paris with her toy boy so I never spoke yo her since and now she thinks we can go back to the way we were but I can't I don't love her I love you!" Liam said. " i don't know li it's going to take a while for me to trust you again." I replied. " I'll wait." He said.