I love you

JAMIES POV
"Niall , wake up." I said yawning.
"Morning beautiful." He answered in a raspy morning voice. I hugged him and slipped my slippers on. I went into Liam's room hoping to see Kat and Liam together. But no. Just Kat. I sat down down on the bed and Kat rolled over to face me her eyes and face red from crying. "Aw babe come here!" I said embracing her in a hug." I , I'm fine it's just that , I-m in l-love with him and I can't love him , he h-hurt me ." Kat sobbed in my arms. "Kat , listen, she kissed him not the other way around , I'm not saying he's innocent but you don't really know do you?" I said. "You're right , i still can't forgive him right away he'll have to gain my trust back." She answered wiping her tears. "I understand now come on get up it's already 12:30 we are going to meet lily and enya. Get dressed ! "I said throwing a pair of leggings and a white top at her. I left to go and get dressed. Niall was still laying in bed. What a surprise. "Babe where are you going?" He asked. "To meet the girls." I said pulling my hair out of the ponytail and switching my straighteners on. "Ahh okay we are going out tonight just me and you." He answered. "Okay." I replied. "I love you." He said. "I love you to!" I screamed hugging him. After I finished getting ready and Niall had gone to make breakfast there was a knock at my bedroom door. "Come in!" I shouted. Kat burst in. "Ready?" She said hastily. "Yep!". We hooked arm and left quickly. We met the girls in a coffee shop. And started chatting. "So what did you originally want to do ?" Me and Layla asked the girls. "Well actually we all went on Britains got talent as a trio but didn't get through to the finals." Kat said. "Oh my god!" I said rather loudly. "Well I've never actually told anyone but I've always wanted to be a performer and singer!" I exclaimed.
After that we went back to my hotel and me Layla, lily , Kat and enya was listening to music. When Ella Henderson 'yours' came on we all started singing. Louis fell in through the door followed by the rest of the boys. "You are amazing!" They all shouted.