the new beginning and night in

JAMIES POV

Today was the first full day in Paris. Me and Kayla were friends again and decided to go shopping.  As we were venturing round the overwhelming shop. I stumbled over a girl and onto the floor. "I'm so sorry!" She said helping me up . " its fine " I said brushing myself down. " oh my god your Niall's new girlfriend right ? Well anyway my name is Katrina this is lily and Emma !" She pointed out. After that all of us went to fancy restuarnt for dinner. I got a feeling were going to become great friends.

NIALLS POV

I got to get things ready for Jamie tonight has got to be perfect. If I'm going to  ask her tonight then this needs to be perfect. " haz come here I need advice!" I called. He came running in the room. " choose the pink underwear !" Harry called. " wait, don't try anything on Jamie !" . I shook my head "no haz I don't know whether to take her to a party or a romantic meal. " I answered. "Well to be honest mate I think she rather stay in the hotel and order a pizza watch some films and just relax for tonight it is the first night I think you should Probably take her out tomorrow night" harry advised. At first I was disappointed that I wouldn't be taking her out tonight but then I thought that it makes more sense.

Jamies POV

Katrina had said that she had nowhere to stay she had been bunking with anya so I asked her to come stay with is for tonight and she could sleep on the huge sofa.  We finally arrived back at the hotel and I was wiped out. " boys this is Katrina and she is staying here for the night ," I said lazily. They all were fine with her and got on well. We all threw ourselves on the sofa. I snuggled onto niall , Kayla was chatting with Louis and Kat was resting her head on Liam's shoulder. Harry put the comedy this is the end on and we giggled all night. I woke up the next morning on the sofa with niall but no one else was there. " where's Kat?" I whispered to niall. He pointed his head towards liams room smirking.