living in the bus

HARRYS POV.

"Harry, " lily stirred in her sleep. "Yes love."

I answered. "Cuddle me?" she said turning  quickly i  slung my arm over her shoulder . "we've got to get up, " I moaned. She whined as we got out of bed. She put black leggings on and a plain black bando. I slipped my jeans on and a plain white tee.  We grabbed our bags and placed them in the tour bus everyone was already there. " right everyone were not going to be staying in a hotel for a month we will be staying in the bus because we've got concert after concert so we do one concert get on the bus , while we drive to the next one, you can sleep while traveling because we will be traveling through the night you can sort sleeping arrangements  as I know you'll probably wanna sleep with your girlfriends so whatever." Paul said exiting the room. There were 5 single bunk beds and the sofa seats. "Me and Jamie will take this bed." Niall said pointing to one of the top bunks. We all picked our beds. by each bed was a cupboard in the wall so we all tucked our essentials in there. " were all on the same room, so no sleeping naked harry even though there are curtains to cover the bed but just don't sleep naked.  And no sex." Liam said. Niall and Jamie huffed. "But why?"  They both asked. "Because, we will hear everything and harry and lily are underneath you." He answered  they sighed and announced that they were going to sleep.

So this is a crappy filler chapter but just to say they will be living in the bus for a month xx