The boys

HARRYS POV
These last couple of days have been a blur , I feel as though I can really talk to Jamie we've become really close friends . She's like a sister to me. We are sitting on my sofa , snuggling watching the hunger games trilogy with loads of snacks.i draped my arm around her shoulder protectively. " Harry , you really are like a brother to Me I love you ." she said snuggling onto my chest. "I love you to , sis " I answered we both smiled at each other and continued watching the film."haz, when am I going to meet the boys?" She asked me. "Well whenever really cause they're going to figure out eventually . " I said.just then the door burst open I got up and greeted a man with a pure Irish accent, he came and sat down next to Jamie . Not acknowledging her existence at all. She gave me an upset look."well hello there darling , who might you be ?" He finally asked friendly. I got up and ushered her over to me "Niall this is my best friend jamie" I said . "Well it's nice to meet you sorry I didn't introduce myself earlier my fav part of the hunger games was on. 'I volunteer as tribute !'" We all laughed. I looked around the room when zayn and Louis entered. The both looked at me , Jamie, my arm which was around her shoulder and our hands where clutched together. "Hey , who are you ?" They asked in unison." I-I'm Jamie ." She stuttered . "My best friend!" I added. Gripping her hand tighter , when we all got aquatinted , I was quite relaxed, we had all become friends and were comfortable around each other. " so then I was like who are you ? and she was all like omg!" Niall laughed telling us stories about his previous girlfriends. Liam came barging in the room , Jamie was scared she edged closer to me and I held her tightly. liam was red in the face he looked like he was going to explode with anger. "GET OUT!" Liam screamed aggressively at Jamie. She dug her head in my chest and started sobbing. I looked at Liam annoyed. "What the fuck man? " I asked him" WELL YOU JUST BRING THIS GIRL IN, REMEMBER THE LAST ONE YOU BROUGHT HERE, SHE USED YOU TO TRY AND GET FAMOUS, FOR ALL WE KNOW THIS ONE COULD BE A CRAZED , TWISTED FUCKING FANGIRL PLOTTING TO MURDER US SO SHE CAN CLONE YOU OR SOMETHING !!!!!!! " Liam screeched crossly. I looked down at Jamie she was still sniffling in my chest, you could tell that those words hurt her deeply . I hugged her tighter . "No Liam that is not true , you don't even know who she is , how can you say something like that? Look at her look at the state she's in this is your fault, she didn't even know who we were before I met her, so fucking back off , I really care about Jamie she's like my sister." I replied calmly . Harry got up and ushered Liam into the hallway .
JAMIES POV
Liam had hurt me a lot , they were now in the hallway . Niall edged closer to me and hugged me, I hugged him back. His hair smelt like apple and his cologne was lush. We hugged each other for what felt like hours. But I pulled away when I heard screaming and shouting . Zayn told me and Niall to stay there while him and Louis checked what was going on. Niall pulled me closer and whispered in my ear. "I don't believe a word he says , even though I haven't known you for long I feel like we have a real connection babe." I blushed and nodded my head adoringly."niall , Liam's out of control help us!" Zayn shouted. We both ran up out into the hallway , Liam wAs throwing punches at Harry. Niall tried to help. I was scared Harry could see that. "G-go u-pstairs to m-my room l-love ." He mumbled in between punches.i ran up the stairs and looked myself in Harry's room, I didn't know what to do. I sat on the bed and started to cry. I searched around for something sharp , I went onto the ensuite and took a blade out of a razor and rolled my sleeves up , I stared at my scars and cut my skin once again and again and again I felt so much better like I was finally letting it all out.