Moving out

JAMIES POV
Me and Niall woke up together I smiled at him and he beamed back at me kissing my cheek. There was an inviting smell from downstairs. "Pancakes !" We both said at the same time and laughed. I ran downstairs and realised I was in my underwear after Niall threw me In the pool last night. "Shit!" I ran out of the kitchen when Harry covered his eyes and laughed . I ran upstairs and entered the bathroom after I closed the door I realised Zayn was in the shower. "Fuck!" I shouted running out and entering my bedroom panting where Niall was getting dressed. I put a long baggy top/dress on and ran down stairs. "Ahh decent now are ya?" Harry teased. "Yeah sorry about that !" I said blushing. He laughed at me. We all sat at the table eating the pancakes they were delicious.
NIALL POV
"Harry can I speak with you for a moment?" I asked Harry. "Yeah of course !" Harry answered. I lead him to the hallway.
"Soo umm I wanted to tell you that umm , I ,am ..."
"Spit it out !" Harry said to me.
"Well , I'm going to ask Jamie to move in with us."
"Well we've got the space and I can tell she adores you by the way she looks at you . So i say go for it!" Harry said patting me on the back. After that we all decided to go to nandos . When me and Jamie were getting ready in her bedroom I decided to ask her then. I looked at her. "So you know that I really like you right ?" I questioned
"Yes, I really like you to" she said kissing me.
"So I was wondering , would you come to live in with me?"
JAMIES POV
"So I was wondering , would you like to come to live in with me?" He asked hopefully. Memories of me and him together flooded my mind but then the image of Louis kissing me aswell."I will, but promise never to leave me ?" I smirked. He pulled me into his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist. "When am I going to move in ?" I asked "well I'll stay here until Wednesday with you then I can help you move Wednesday afternoon." He answered. "Okay !" I said jumping into his arms. I was contemplating between two dresses a short tight back one with I love New York on it or a loose lime green one. Niall hugged me from behind and pointed at the tight one. I nodded and smiled and slipped it on with my black heels. "Wow you look stunning !" Niall said slapping my bum and holding my hand.i giggled "you're not to bad yourself !" I replied. The drive was filled with giggles .we arrived at nandos hand in hand zayn and harry waiting. After we finished our meal. Me and Niall went back to my house and started packing. Before I knew it everything was packed and I was ready so we decided to move tomorrow instead. I woke up on the sofa with Niall. I looked at my phone it was 10 o clock. "Niall, wake up we are leaving at 11!" I shouted. "Okay." he mumbled walking to the kitchen. I got dressed wearing a blue tank top and black leggings I slipped my converse on to help Niall move boxes to the car. When we finished we left straight away. When we finally arrived I was attacked with hugs by everyone except Louis even Liam apologised about his behaviour toward me. Me and Harry went upstairs into Nialls room and started unpacking my stuff. His room now looked more girly and I loved it.