Perfect night

JAMIES POV
I sat down on the couch nervously. Louis came and sat down next to me he wrapped his arm around me. I removed his arm and scowled at him. I walked to the kitchen and heard the door slam it was Harry. I walked into the living room and put some fanta , sweets and dips on the table. Harry placed the 3 pizzas in the middle Zayn threw himself on the couch and Niall put the DVD in the TV. Niall sat down on the chair and threw his legs over the arm and waved me over to sit on his lap. I squeezed my bottom down the side and flung my legs over his stomach , I kissed his cheek before throwing a blanket over us. I watched as Louis rolled his eyes. We ate the pizza as we watched 'maze runner'. "Wow that film was amazing!" Shouted Harry stretching."yeah is it orite if we crash here?" Harry asked. "Yeah no problem!" I said. "I think I'm gonna go home guys" Louis said. "Okay are you sure mate?" Zayn asked. He nodded his head and went out the door. I ran upstairs and came down with a wad of pillows. "Pillow fight !!" Niall shouted grabbing a pillow and hitting Harry. Soon enough we were all hitting each other . " Guys lets hit the pool?!" I said excitedly. "Pool?" Zayn asked . I pointed to my back garden which had a massive pool in it. We all ran out , Niall picked me up and threw me in the pool fully clothed. Oo he was gonna have it. I got out and walked up to him and hugged him, he hugged me back until he realised what I was doing. I grabbed the collar of his designer t shirt and held onto him and I jumped in the pool pulling him with me. when we both came out from the water we kissed passionately. I pulled away when I heard giggling I looked at zayn and Harry they burst out laughing and pointed to the other side of the pool , I looked over shocked to see that the pools water was a pinky green color. Harry looked at zayn and zayn pointed to some food colouring . We all started laughing. We all got out of the pool and went to bed. Zayn and Harry were in the spare bed and me and Niall in my bed.
I cwtched up to Nialls chest and he kissed my forehead.