Untitled Part 23

JAMIES POV

"Jamie, marry me please?" niall asked hopefully knelling on one knee revealing a silver ring with a golden rim and a small diamond. all i could decipher was a breif yes before i was tackled with a hug, niall lifted me up and spun me around. our lips collided , i pulled away "I love you so much" i said still hugging him. "i love you more." he answered grabbing my hand as we exited the restuarant.  We got in Nialls car and drove back. when we got there niall queezed my hand. "we have something to tell you" we both said happily. liam and kat came in. "we are engaged!" we all corused."wait, all of you are engaged together, is that possible?" harry asked tilting his head. we all laughed untill we realised he was being serious. "no, babe me and niall are engaged. and liam and kat are engaged." i said slowly. he nodded his head.the door burst open and louis and layla were in the doorway. louis looked baffled while layla looked upset. layla didnt even say anyting she just when and sat on a bed and pulled the bed curtains around it, I could hear her sobs. i pulled open the curtains and sat on the bed closing them after me. "babe, whats wrong?" i questioned. "l-louis was t-telling me t-that niall and l-liam had planned to ask you and kat to marry them a-and i thought h-he was going to a-ask me b-but then h-he said t-that he d-didnt think we should get married b-because he doesnt know i-if he w-ants to get s-serious and that he doesnt w-want to h-have to commit." she cried i literally had no advice for her, i didnt know what to say so I pulled her in for a hug and stroked her hair. "come on chick , we hav rehearsals in 20 minutes!" i said to layla who was still lying on her bed. i looked in my suitcase and got out a white tight boob top and black yoga pants. Me and niall were in his car and were tickling eachother.we arrived at rehearsals and got out of the car, the first song was mine and the girls singing ella henderson yours. we practiced for what seemed like ages, after the rehearsals were finished it was already 6:30 so we all went to mcdonalds. after mcdonalds we went back to the hotel. I slept n Nialls bed we had an early start tomorrow the first concert of on the road again tour 2015. wow.

So I know that this was a crappy filler chappy but whatevs. Theres gonna be some romance in the next chapter some new relationships maybe .....