The break up

JAMIES POV
I was sitting on the couch when my phone started to ring it was jack my boyfriend. I answered it.
"Hey , Jamie I need to speak with you. " he said
"Yeah of course,"
"Well I've been thinking we haven't spent a lot of time together lately and I don't like that, it's like you haven't even got time for me!" He said annoyed,
"Look ,I'm sorry but..."
"No Jamie I've made my decision , I don't want you To be my girlfriend anymore."
"Ohh, umm, okay " I said trying to hold back the tears as i hung up.
I sat on the sofa hugging my knees crying there was a knock at the door , I didn't even bother to wipe my eyes I just answered it . Niall looked at me shocked and Harry tackled me with a hug . Niall was holding a McDonald's bag and Harry handed me a double choc mocha from Starbucks.i smiled , I waved at them to come in. "Why were you crying love?" Harry asked me rubbing my back concerned. "I well um, " I began . But his phone started to ring .
"Hello, yes okay I'll go and pick her up." Harry said into the phone. He waved his apologies to me as he left my apartment. Niall looked out of the window it was raining. "I have an idea follow me!" I said to Niall leading him upstairs. I told him to sit on my bed and wait for me while I changed in the bathroom. I came out wearing a baggy vest top which said LA on it and a pair of stretchy shorts. I came out switched the big tv on and got on my bed , I waved at Niall who took his shoes off and joined me . He put his arm around me.we started laughing and talking. "You went into the wrong bedroom that day Liam attacked Harry ," Niall said moving closer to me . "How do you know that?" I started panicking. he pulled the blade out of his pocket , oh shit. I must've left it on the sink . He rolled up his sleeves to reveal countless scars on his arms. I started to sob as he rolled up my sleeves. He hugged me protectively." You are beautiful ." He said lovingly. I looked into his dreamy eyes , his lips came crashing into mine. After I pulled away Niall smirked at me. "Jamie would you like to be my girlfriend?" Niall asked.