the break up

LILYS POV

I can't stand this any more, I love Harry. I need to be with him. I'm going to confront him in rehearsal today, I hope he feels the same.  We have rehearsals in 30 mininutes I need to get ready. I effortlessly tied my hair in a bun and put my yoga pants and a baggy vest on. I got in my car and drove to the one direction house. I was greeted by a half naked harry, I couldn't help but stare at his toned chest. I saw him blush, harry blush seriously ? "Like what you see?" He winked and I giggled as he handed me a plate with pancakes on.

JAMIES POV

I walked into the kitchen where I saw lily and harry, I decided to leave them to it. I threw myself on nialls lap and he groaned I started laughing. "Get off me" he replied bluntly. I looked at him confused. I rolled off his lap and awkwardly sat next to him I scooted closer but he moved away.  He's been going out more lately, everyday he's left to see a 'friend' I think he's cheating but I'm not gonna jump to conclusions.it's 2 days until  the tour I've barely seen him since I've come out of hospital. We still sleep in the same bed but he ignores me. Im in a bad place right now and things aren't getting better. " I'm going out ." niall spoke. I barely got a chance to ask because he was already out the door.  I let out a sigh and decided on having a pamper day, since rehearsal was canceled.I went upstairs and run a bath. I sat on my bed with my head in my hands and started crying . I felt a weight on my bed and looked up to see harry looking concerned. I explained and he comforted me." I've missed this, you and me I haven't gotten any time to spend with my best friend, I mean I was the one that met you!" He said hugging me. I plumped onto his lap and whisperer " I missed you to!" He put his arm around me. I kissed his cheek. " I love you." " I love you to"  I saw a familiar posture by the door frame. " how pathetic." Niall snarled as he stormed out. I chased after him and we were in the bathroom . " niall , wait , I can explain I've been feeling down and harry comforted me he is my best friend after all if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have met!" I screamed. "Well maybe it would've been better if we never met!" He shouted. Tears started streaming downy face. I ran into the bedroom and started throwing my clothes into a suitcase. Niall came in and sniggered at me. " look, Niall's IF YOU HAD SHOWN ME SOME INTREST THEN I WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED COMFORTING, DO YOU REALIZE HOW BAD THAT MAKES ME FEEL,  YOURE NOT HERE ANYMORE, YOURE PROBABLY BANGING YOURE SO CALLED FRIEND, YOU DONT LOVE ME ANY MORE!!!" I wailed and threw myself on the floor sobbing.he started crying as well . "I think it's better if I just leave , you don't want me anymore." I sniffed in between sobs. Before he could answer I grabbed my handbag and left. I started crying again as I pulled my phone out I called enya. " hello, Jamie , what's up babe?" She said. " can you please come pick me up ?" I sniffled. " sure, I'll be there in 5 !" She said as I hung up.  I sat on the pavement and let the tears freely fall down my face.  I sat alone. My phone rang and enya explained that she's stuck at work she'll be there in 2 hours.  A middle aged man walked up to me. " well what's such a pretty young lady doing here?" He said. I just shook my head. " how about , we go back to my place I'm sure we can , umm, i can think of some activities."  He said in a raspy tone which scared me. " umm   no thanks, I'm umm fine." I said as I got up. He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall I squirmed but I couldn't move. He tugged at the collar of my shirt  I was scared I tried to scream bit no noise came out.   I heard a punch then the man fell to the ground, it was in all he saved me.