Harry and Lily

NIALLS POV

I woke up to paul shaking me and Jamie to get up, i got my phone out 5:30 am. i groaned and pulled the bed curtains open. Jamie moaned as I picked her up and placed her on the sofa. I kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and washed my body with LYNX , I brushed my teeth and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked out of the bathroom to see Jamie waiting I gave her a quick peck on the lips and strolled to my suicase. I put on a grey tracksuit and a white baggy vest, my tattoo of Jamies name could perfectly be seen.Jamie came out of the bathroom with her hair in a ponytail and wearing an black bando and yoga pants, she looked so innocent. We both smiled and vacated the apartment. We knocked on Liams and Kats door and Louis and Laylas. We had to bring our suitcases as we are going back to the bus for our next concert after this. we all jumped in my car.

HARRYS POV

I woke up at 5 am to see, none other than Lily lying next to me. I smiled and gently shook her to wake up. Im glad this finally happened Ive liked her since Paris. She groaned but then weakly smiled at me. I moved her body so it was facing me, she laughed at me struggling to move her the laughter soon died down and we glanced into each others eyes, neither of us broke the contact. "Lily, be my girlfriend?" I said nervously. she looked at me as a smile creeped up onto her face. "Harry, I dont like you that way." she said. my face dropped so she just used me lastnight.bitch.  she started laughing."im only joking of course I will, you shouldve seen your face!" she giggled, i sighed heavily. before our lips crashed together, yep there are those sparks again. I could hear Zayn and Enya outside, before they started banging on the door shouting at us to get up. I groaned and unlocked the door. They barged in and stopped in their tracks when  they saw Lily laying in bed, I turned crimson red and dug my head in my neck.Lily turned around and started laughing. "so are you guys .." Zayn began we both nodded frantically smiling.

JAMIE POV

We arrived there it was massive. Me and Kat went exploring into the changing rooms and backstage, in the changing rooms were the outfits we picked out to wear. I walked over to the one with my name on and picked the tight black and white crop top with a peace sign on it and black skinny jeans, I looked over at Kat who was admiring her flower hype top and short denim jeans tonight was going to be good.