Snuggly day

JAMIES POV
I didn't know what to do, I know I liked him but this was so out of the blue. I just broke up with jack. "Umm, well listen Niall, I do have feelings for you , I do like you, but I'm heart broken from jack who broke up with me just this morning that's why I was crying when you and Harry came in." I said as I started to cry. He pulled me close and I snuffled into his shoulder. "Don't worry babe I won't rush you into things, I understand you have feelings for me but we will take it slow if you want,I will wait for you." He reassured me. I immediately felt calm and I kissed him on the cheek .it was getting late but we continued talking and laughing there wasn't an awkward silence between at all. "So what do you like about me?" I asked him curiously. He raised an eyebrow at me."I like your smile, your humour , your personality, your beauty but most of all your laugh. " He said as he got on top of me and started tickling me and smiling "no stop !" I giggled. He finally stopped, we where both panting in between laughs. I walked out of the room and came back 5 minutes later with two hot chocolates. I was holding my hot chocolate with both my hands sipping it, I put my head on nialls shoulder and he draped his arm around my waist after we finished our hot chocolates I put the cup on my nightstand. I picked up the remote and switched the channel on my tV to channel 4 big brother was on. I snuggled under the duvet with Niall and I leaned against his chest.i fell asleep soon after with a smile on my face.
When I woke up the next morning I smiled at the sight of Niall sleeping with his arm around me. I kissed him on the lips. "Yes , I will be your girlfriend!" I said as he fluttered his eyes open . He smiled at me and pulled me on top of him, our lips crashed together. Me and Niall were hugging each other on my bed when his phone started to ring I reached over to my nightstand to get it and there was a picture of a girl on the caller ID the name it was saved under was 'baby girl' I frowned at Niall when I handed it to him. He just pressed end call and continued kissing me. I pulled away "who was she ?" I asked. "That was my ex-girlfriend.nikita." He said kissing me again. " Then why was she under baby girl?" I asked. "Because she cheated on me and I broke up with her the day I met you, and then Harry and Liam fought and to be honest I completely forgot." He explained holding me close. "Okay, I believe you." I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "I would never do anything to hurt you "he whispered in my ear. We decided that today we would phone all the boys and have a cuddly day watching films and eating pizza and snacks.
NIALLS POV
Me and Jamie got changed into our pjs. I lay down on the sofa when Jamie came running in and jumped on top of me kissing me. Then the door burst open and the boys came in and stared at us. Jamie rolled off me and looked at the boys. "Hi!!" She said breaking the silence. Harry and Zayn burst out laughing , Louis rolled his eyes and sat down next to me.
"So I guess you guys are a thing?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows. We both nodded. "So what film guys?" Louis said changing the subject. "Guardians of the galaxy!" I shouted . "Nooo the maze runner!" Screamed Zayn. "Umm. No , 21 jump street!" Niall piped up. While the boys were arguing Louis asked if he could speak with me I followed him upstairs. He guided me into my bedroom and softly started kissing me on my lips. I instantly pulled away. "What are you doing?" I asked edging away from him. I ran downstairs. I decided on not telling the boys. We decided on a film but I didn't have the DVD so Niall and Harry went to get it and zayn went to pick up the pizza leaving me and Louis alone....