proposition

LIAMS POV

Im so glad that things are better between me and kat, jamie and niall argued i dont even know what over, but things are better and we leave today for the tour!! i am going to miss london but its only for 10 months. the best thing is the girls are coming!!!

NIALLS POV

weve just got on the bus to go tour and jamie is sitting on my lap paying with my hair. "Louis, liam, niall, katrina,layla and jamie please come here." our publicist called, we all got up and  walked over to her. "right  i understand that you are boyfriends and girlfiends or in  relationships or whatever, but i need you to not express them in public." she said. "wait, what?" jamie asked clearly confused. "so you are basically saying that we have to have secret relationships?" kat interrupted. "what the fuck?" i said wrapping my arm around jamie. she nodded and shrugged her shoulders"i guess" she answered. "well if people ask me about my tattoo of jamies name then im not going to make some excuse or im not going to say we broke up." i said bluntly. "niall, you all have to announce that youve broken up but you can still be in a relatinship but just dont act like you are in public when your with the boys or rehearsing or whatever i couldnt care less but please?" she begged. i turned to jamie who was  now starting to cry so was layla and kat. liam hugged kat and louis was comforting layla. " no." i simply stated picking jamie up and putting her on one of the beds. i lay down next to her and embraced her in a hug, i soon realized that I was crying too. im not going to do this i want the world to know that jamie is  mine and only mine.she cant force us to do anything ill get her fired, i am not doing this. people are going to ask about my tattoo and im not going to lie.i looked at my phone checked twitter and decided to go to sleep jamie is already.

THE NEXT DAY

JAMIES POV

I woke up with red puffy eyes from crying, i really dont want to hide my relationship from the world.im not thinking about that now. our first concert is in amsterdam tomorrow and we have a day off until 1:00 in the afternoon today , we have rehersals  then. there was a note on the table with my name on it i opened it and it said be ready by 11 wear something fancy there will be a car waiting for you.

xxxx

love you

niall xx

i smiled to myself and looked at the clock 10 oclock already i better start. i jumped in the shower and washed my body, i straightened my long brown hair and put a short black lace dress on with my black heels. i applied all my make up and stepped outside there was a  black car outside, i  stepped in and arrived at what looked like some sort of studio. i went in and it was an art inspired restuarant, it looked expensive. a waiter guided me to where niall was sitting in his black tux he looked so handsome. he smiled at me as i sat opposite him. "you look beautiful!" he shouted a bit to enthusiastically. " youre not to bad yourself!" i laughed looking over the menu. "im having the chicken salad for starters you?" he asked me. "same  please." i said politely. he nodded and within minutes the waiter was back with two bowls after we finished our three course meal niall knelt down in front of me. "jamie would you please marry me?" he asked hopefully. i cant belive he asked me all that i could decipher was a brief yes.