water fight and streaking

Jamie's POV

After we had spent hours rehearsing it was finally dinner time, I ate my sandwich with one of Niall's arms wrapped around me the other one he was using to shovel wotsits in his mouth. I giggled at him when he revealed his orange tongue. Everything was so perfect, me and Niall, I'm finally fulfilling my dreams. We still had five hours before the show, when Niall and Harry started whispering, niall released His arm from my waist and quickly picked something up. Before running away giggling. The came back in with Harry in a wheelie bin with his head peaking out and niall pushing him, they were rolling around the arena with harry in a bin singing I'm in a mood for dancing. We all erupted into fits of laughter, soon enough Louis and layla came speeding on a golf cart with zayns skateboard tied to the back, zayn  started to struggle balancing as the speeder up and fell off. Niall lay down on the floor  claiming he was dying because harry was so heavy and he'd been pishing him around in a wheelie bin. Me and enya snuck up behind h and tipped a bucket of water over his head. " whatd you do dat  fur ?" He said in his thick Irish accent. Harry came behind us with the half full water tank from the dispenser and tipped it over our heads. " my hair!!!!" I screamed chasing after him. Everyone came in the bodyguards, bouncer security everyone came in. We all ran outside frantically laughing while they chased after Us soon enough we all stopped panting, but harry kept running and tried to fit under the fence but kevin from security soon got him up. After everything calmed down we were dismissed to the changing rooms to get ready since we were drenched. It was actually quite nice showers were clean as well. I walked over to my spot . in the changing rooms we all had our own spots with everything  we needed such as shampoo hair dryers and equipment. I picked up my tresseme shampoo and conditions. Along with my shower gel . I got in the shower it was so refreshing after I finished I realized I left my towel in my bag which was still by the stage,i called everyone's names but no response. I searched for my phone and realized it was in my bag to great. Perfect. I covered my self as much as i could and ran up to the arena I ignored everyone's laugh and quickly grabbed my bag.