Meet and greet

JAMIES POV
I woke up to no Niall today . I got out of bed to see where he is. He was in the bathroom getting ready. "Hey Niall why are you dressed? " I asked him. "Hey beautiful! It's the meet and greet today you're coming to!" He answered. "Ohh yeah I better get ready." I walked into the bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. I pulled my brown hair out of the top knot and brushed it. I sectioned my hair and straightened it. I gripped my fringe into a bump so it was out of my face. I put my white crop top on which said 'I love la ' on it and had palm trees on it. I put denim shorts on and slipped my black vans daps on. I put a minimum amount of foundation on , blusher , lipgloss and finally mascara. Niall walked into the room wearing ripped skinny jeans and a plain white tee. "Wow you look flawless!" He said to me I blushed. "Thank you , you look good to !" I said. "Are you guys ready?" Liam called up to us. "Yep!" We both shouted as Niall grabbed my hand. We got in the car and I sat next to Niall and grabbed his arm.when we arrived there was loads of fans calling stuff out to me. "Slut ! " "Whore!" "Get your hands of my husband !" They were calling .Niall wrapped his arm around my waist , I dug my head in his shoulder. When we pushed through the crowd we finally got in to the venue. The first round of fans came in , the next person was Kayla I still hadn't told her about the boys. I dug my head into Niall when she walked up."hey Niall omg I love you soo much who's your new girlfriend ?" She said pointing at me.Niall didn't know I was trying to hide and he lifted my chin up. "This is Jamie !" He said to her . "OMG! Jamie what the hell , you Nialls girl what ,wait!?" She shouted , I looked at the floor guilty. "I can't believe you didn't tell me! " She screeched. "Look , I know how much you hate one direction so I didn't want you to , wait!" I shouted. "You told me you hated one direction you liar!" I continued she bit her lip. "Girls , come on now !" Liam said. "What's going on?" Louis asked . "Well this is my best friend, and I didn't tell her about you lot cos she told me she hated all of you so now were arguing!" I hissed. "Right okay well we may as well not argue about it , why don't you join us today?" Niall said . She nodded at Niall and sat down on the spare chair next to Louis. Every now and then I would give her angry looks but I don't think she noticed because her and Louis were busy flirting. When we were done me and Niall decided to go for a walk.we walked hand in hand around the park it was dark now. Niall stopped me and put his forehead on mine. "I want to take you to Paris ." he said to me. I laughed. "No seriously I want to take you , come to Paris with me ?" Niall pleaded. I jumped into his arms. "Thank you !" I said as we walked into the house. We decided to go to bed. "I love you. " Niall said as we lay in the dark. I didn't know how to respond I mean I loved him I know I did . "I u,mm , umm thanks ? " I said awkwardly. He laughed at me . He knew I was in love with him . "When are we going to Paris?" I asked. "Tomorrow." He replied. "TOMORROW ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I screamed. He smiled at me . "Yep !" . "I have to pack everything!" I said jumping out of bed. "No you don't." He said pointing to a blue suitcase . I opened it and there was loads of new clothes, make up , hair curlers everything I needed. "But Niall I can this must have cost you ..." I began. He got up and put his finger on my mouth. "I love you!" He said lovingly. This time I didn't hesitate "I love you to !" I pulled him into a hug."the only thing you need Is your phone and charger." He said into my hair . "Okay thanks Niall!" I whispered. "Anything for you baby girl!"