Unwanted visitor

NIALLS POV
"guise, hurry up before Jamie wakes up!" I whispered and shouted they all nodded. It was 3pm and Jamie had been asleep all day. She walked into the living area and rubbed her eyes. She gasped and hugged us. "The fault in our stars, the notebook or white chicks?" Harry asked. "White chicks." Jamie replied we at he'd the film and cuddled, Jamie leaned on my chest and rested her head on my shoulder , I slipped my arm around her waist. "OMG this is my fave part!" Harry said getting up. "Mine too!" Jamie replied standing up. "Making my way downtown, watch you now and I need you !" The both sang as they danced around the living room.I giggled before Jamie hunched over in pain. I ran up to her and scooped her in my arms. "Are you okay?" I panicked. She nodded and hung limply in my arms. I signalled to the lads that we were going to bed. I carefully placed her on the huge bed and got in next to her. I pulled the duvet up over us and cuddled up to her. I woke up the next morning to Jamie already up. "Jamie? Are you okay? " I called. "Yes babe, go back to sleep." She answered. "Okay" I mumbled falling into a deep sleep.
JAMIES POV
I sat on the couch switching the tv on and wrapping a blanket around me. I heard Niall snoring while everyone had gone to rehearsal but of course Niall insisted on staying with me. There was a knock at the door and as I opened it my heart race picked up. "Jamie hi." Enya said entering. She slumped down on the sofa and patted the space next to her gesturing me to sit down. I swallowed the lump in my throat and slowly sat down next to her. "W-why would you want to k-kill me?" I stuttered. She let out a sinister chuckle. "Felt like it." She shrugged. Lies. All lies. "That's not the reason" I answered. Her fist came in contact with my face and she grabbed my hair. "Look, you bitch, I wanted to kill you because you don't deserve this, I join and get stuck as the shitty little back up singer. You don't deserve Niall, you don't deserve shit. I thought my life was finally looking up when me and zayn slept together I thought this was going to be the beginning of something but he rejected me, used me , now you listen to me SHUT UP OR THAT GLASS COFFEE TABLE WILL BE SMASHED OVER YOUR FUCKING HEAD. I LEAVE YOU ALONE , TOU LEAVE ME ALONE. You comprehend ?" She screamed. I heard a thud and a series of footsteps. Niall came in and ragged enya off me , she pulled a clump of hair out. "GET OUT NOW!!!!!!" Niall bellowed opening the door. She sniggered and strutted out. "Are you okay, do you need the hospital?" Niall asked. I burst out in tears and hugged Niall as he wrapped his arms around me.