double dating

LIAMS POV

Oh my god I'm so nervous about tonight what if the date doesn't go well . what if Kat finds out?

NIALLS POV

"OMG !! I'm so excited about tonight double dating !" I heard Kat and Jamie chanting from their rooms. Me and liam told them to dress fancy even though Jamie looks perfect in everything but this restaurant is really fancy. It's all planned.

KATS POV

"Umm, Jamie I haven't got anything fancy to wear ." I said to Jamie. She gave me a confused look. "Kat listen , honey we are going to the fanciest restaurant in Italy we are going shopping. " She answered. "But I haven't got much..." I trailed off. She pulled a card out of her pocket . 'Aquas boutique. Tailored clothes.' It read. "Niall has booked us In to get measured and paid for the dresses. Come on let's go!" She said dragging me to the door. Got to be honest I'm really super excited. We arrived at the boutique it was small but cute. The woman measured us and guided us to a room full of elegant and sophisticated dresses. "Anything in this room should fit you !" The woman cheered. After trying on many dresses I finally decided on one. It was silver jewelled at the top then at the bottom it puffed out and was a turquoise blue colour it was flawless. Jamie came out in a long plum gown with jewels Cascading down the side. "You look beautiful!" We both said at the same time and laughed. The woman put our dresses onto hangers and handed them to us. We left the boutique in a rush "oh my only 3 hours to get ready !" Jamie shouted running into the room with her straighteners and curlers. She walked into the wardrobe and opened a door behind the clothes it was full of mac make up and mirrors. "This is the dressing room!" She shouted hanging her dress on the handle of the door. "Wow!" I exclaimed. "I know!" She answered and threw herself on a chair and started to wipe her face with make up wipes. And applies foundation. I sat down on the other desk and opened the drawers for make up wipes I cleaned my face and used the make up which was wonderful it covered all my spots up. When I checked the time we only had 2 hours left. I straightened my long brown hair and allowed it to flow down my back. Jamie straightened her hair and curled it. We only had an hour left now. We put our dresses on and matching shoes. When we entered the living room all heads turn. "You both look stunning !" Everyone chorused as we left hand in hand. We got to the restaurant and ordered our main courses. But before they come a really slutty girl walked up to Liam and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey baby I've missed you !" She said slapping a sloppy kiss on his lips. Liam quickly got up pulling her behind him.

NIALLS POV

liam quickly got up pulling her behind him. Katrina slammed her head on the desk crying. Jamie pulled Kat into a hug. I got up and run after him. I found them outside she was all over him. I walked over and pushed her to the floor. I pinned liam against the wall. "How could you do that to her?" I asked. "I ,I wasn't!" He mumbled. I let him go. "Bastard " I murmured walking back inside.