Chapter 35

I'm making Avery into Jaxx so Avery is a boy and a husky.

Ashley's POV

After two days, Cameron was back at home. For the first day he stayed at his temporary apartment until his house was recovered from the fire. I didn't get to see him.

I wasn't alone though. Matt had brought Jaxx to my house. Jake also since Cameron's mom told me to keep him over at my house for a few days. We all loved his company.

Jaxx laid beside me on my bed asleep. I had my arm around him. I needed to cuddle with something, luckily Jaxx was a sweet cuddle buddy.

Jake laid down by my feet. He seemed sad. He missed Cameron.

Earlier, Jake was sitting in front of the door thinking Cameron would arrive. Jaxx was sitting next to him at the time. It seemed like Jaxx was trying to cheer him up, but it didn't help.

So know we were pretty much being lazy.

There was a knock on the door. Jake. Got up and quickly walked downstairs. Jaxx following him.

I walked downstairs and and opened the door. I saw Cameron. A big smiled appeared on my face, and also on his.

Jake started whining and Jaxx barked. Cameron laughed a little.

Cameron wore a white t shirt, with a red plaid unbuttoned button up, and jeans. He was wearing a book bag that carried his breathing tank.

I opened the screen door but was careful not to let the dogs out. He was holding something behind his back. He smiled.

"Good afternoon babe." He said. I smiled.

"Good afternoon Cam." I said. He moved his arms in front of him holding a bouquet of light blue roses. I smiled.

"Cameron, they're beautiful!" I said. He smiled.

"But not as beautiful as you are babe." He said. I hugged him and he hugged me. When we pulled away, we kissed.

We went inside. The dogs went crazy. Jake licked Cameron's face and wagged his tail.

Jaxx barked playfully and jumped around.

After they both calmed down, Cameron and I both went upstairs. They followed us. Cameron took his plaid button up off and we laid down on my bed. Jake laid down by Cameron's feet and Jaxx next to mine.

Cameron and I cuddled and watched movies. Cameron looked at me.

"Hey, I got some news." He said. I sat up a little and looked at him. I smiled a little too.

"Yeah." I said.

"The premiere for Expelled is in three days and my dad wants to take you and I shopping for our outfits for the premiere. He said we could do it today or tomorrow," he smiled "What do you want to do?"

I smiled.

"Well, were not doing anything now.." I said. He laughed a little.

"I know I'm a little bored too." He said. I laughed a little too.

"So...today?" I asked. He smiled.

"Today is a perfect day for shopping, isn't it?" He said. I nodded my head.

"You seem a bit nervous. Everything alright?" He asked kissing my cheek.

"Yeah, I've just never been to a movie premiere before." I said.

"Hey neither have I, but I'm sure it'll be fun." He said holding my hand. I looked at him.

"No Cam, I'm not talking about me. I'm worried about you. What if you faint?" I said. He looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"Ash, I'm gonna be fine. The doctor said that I only have to use this thing for a few more weeks. Also to try not using it." He said.

"I'm just worried." I said. He looked me in the eyes and took his breathing mask out of his nostrils.

"Cameron-" I started to say but he put his hand on my cheek and kisses me. When he pulled away he smiled. I listened as he breathed. Softly, but then normally. Softly. He closed his eyes.

"Cameron." I said. He grabbed my hand and opened his eyes.

"Hey I'm alright, it's ok." He said. I smiled a little. He smiled back.

"So...I'll call my dad then?" He asked. I smiled.

"Yes." I said.

"Alright then." He said smiling.

Then he kissed me.

[][][][][][][][][][]

So I'm probably not going to be updating much

My mom is just a grouch right now

I told her about my writings

She's happy that I have many reads

Thanks btw

But she's just yeah...

She even tried to find my wattpad 😂

But I told her that this was my getaway from the outside world and that she'd be invading it

I also said I was going to delete everything on here

But I wouldn't

She's said she's done bothering my writing hobby so yeah

Ok then I'll try to update when I can

I got to go now bye

Love you guys 😘 - Paige

(she also thought there was something inappropriate in my writings too, like no....😂)

[][][][][][][][][][]