Chapter 8

Chapter 8

He parked his car in front of his house. He held my hand as he lead me into his house. "We should probably be quiet...my mom might be asleep, so let's just go upstairs." He said as he opened the door. I nodded my head. I walked into the house. It was much like my house, but it was more cool.

I walked around, I came to a table that had family pictures. I saw some of Cameron and smiled. I felt someone wrap their arms around me and put their head on my shoulder. "What are you doing? Lookin at me as a handsome little boy?" He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, you were a really cute little boy Cam." I said and smiled. He smiled back at me. "Want to go upstairs and watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded my head. We held hands and walked upstairs.

Cameron opened a door. "This is my room." He said. "Cool." I said and smiled. There was a small couch in his room. He had a king sized bed and there was also a TV. "Do you want to watch a movie or watch TV?" He asked. "Let's watch TV." I said laying down on his bed.

"Aw shoot! I didn't bring any clothes and I have to tell Nash where I am." I said. Cameron smiled. "It's ok, I'll let you borrow some of my clothes sweetheart." He said giving me a kiss. I smiled. "Thanks Cam." I said giving him a hug. He nodded his head.

I texted Nash and told him I was staying with Cameron.

"Here's some clothes sweetheart." Cameron said and kissed me. I smiled and gave him a kiss. "Thanks Cam." I said. He nodded and smiled.

When I came out of the bathroom, dressed in Cameron's clothes Cameron didn't have a shirt on. But he had pants on. He jumped on his bed and curled up with the blanket. I laughed and laid next to him.

He laid the blanket over me. "You look very cute with my clothes on." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Thanks, Cam. I love you." I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Cameron's POV*

Ashley laid her head on my chest, I wrapped my arm around her. We talked for a little bit, then she fell asleep.

When I woke up, Ashley was still sleeping. I laid there by her for a little bit, then I got up and put some new clothes on.

I went downstairs and started making some breakfast. 15 minutes later Ashley came down and sat down at the table. "Do you like pancakes and sausages?" I asked. "Love. I love them." She said. "More than me?!" I asked and smiled. "Of course not! I love you more than anything Cam." She said smiling. I smiled. "Me too." I said.

After we were finished eating, I cleaned up the kitchen. I left food in the microwave for my mom. I knew she was going to wake up here soon.

"So, what should we do today?" I asked. "Hmm...I don't know.." Ashley said. "There is one thing I wanted to do.." She said. "Yeah?" I said. "Well I wanted to go to the mall maybe get some new clothes, but I don't have any money with me.." She said.

I smiled. "I'll buy them for you then." I said. "No, it would be too expensive...and I don't know how to pay you back for it all.." Ashley said. I smiled. "You don't have to pay me back sweetheart, I'm doing this for you cause I want too." I said and kissed her.

She smiled and kissed me. "Ok, but can we go to my house first so I can wear my own clothes out in public?" She said. I laughed a little. "Sure. I'll buy us lunch at the mall too." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

I drove over to Ashley's house first so she could change. I drove to the mall next. "So, where are we shopping at?" I asked. "Um, Forever 21 and Old Navy." She said {I don't go to girly girl stores a lot...I'm more of a T-shirt and shorts/jeans girl}. "Ok sweetheart." I said giving her a kiss and holding her hand as we walked into the mall.

We walked into Forever 21 first. They had dresses on sale. "Cam, should I try this on?" Ashley asked me holding up one of the dresses. I smiled. "Sure babe." I said and kissed her cheek.

We walked into the dressing room. I sat outside on the cushion bench. Ashley came out of the dressing room with the dress on. "How do I look?" She asked. I looked up at her. "Y-You look beautiful sweetheart." I said and smiled. "Do you want me to buy it for you?" I asked.

She smiled. "Thanks! Well, I don't know I probably won't wear it a lot.." She said. "Well, you're going to want to wear it next Friday night, because my friend is having a party and he invited both of us." I said. She smiled. "Ok." She said turning around to go change back into her clothes.

I bought her the dress and a couple of outfits. "Where to next?" I asked. "Uh, food. We can skip Old Navy." She said. "Ok." I said and kissed her cheek. We both smiled.

"So, what should we eat?" I asked. "Hmm, Taco Bell?" Ashely said. "Sure!" I said. I told Ashley to go sit down while I waited to get the food. When I got the food I went over and sat with Ashley.

When we were finished, we decided to sit and talk for a little bit. 15 minutes later, a fan came up to me. "Are you Cameron Dallas?!" She said. She looked like she was 13 or 14 years old.

I smiled. "Yup! What's you're name?" I asked. "I'm Tracey, can I get a hug and a picture?" She asked. "Sure thing Tracey!" I said. I took a picture with her and gave her a hug. "Nice seeing you!" She said and ran off.

"I don't have fans I guess.." Ashley said. I looked at her. "Aw sweetheart, of course you do! My fans love you, Nash's fans love you." I said. "Yeah, I guess so...it just doesn't seem like it...whenever I'm out in public, people just don't seem to notice.." Ashley said.

"Well, when we got here nobody noticed me. But then she did. Don't worry sweetheart, everyone loves you." I said and kissed her.

"I better take you home now.." I said. "Aw, can you stay at my house just for a little bit? Please? It's only 3:00 pm!" Ashley said. "Alright, I'll stay for a little bit." I said.

I drove over to Ashley's house. Ashley knocked on the door. Nash opened the door. "Hey Ashley! Hey Cameron!" Nash said. "Sup Nash!" I said. Me and Nash talked for a bit then I went upstairs with Ashley.

Ashley was laying on her bed facing the wall. I walked over to her bed and laid next to her. "What are you doing Ash?" I asked. "Nothing." She said and turned and faced me. "Then, what should we do?" I asked. "Hmm...I don't know.." She said. Ashley grabbed a pillow and hit me with it.

"Hey! What was that for?!" I said. She smiled. "Pillow fight!" She said. I smiled. I grabbed a pillow, but Ashley got out of bed before I could hit her. "You can't hit me Cam!" She said. I smiled. I finally hit her with the pillow.

We were both sitting on the floor laughing. I looked at Ashley and smiled. When she stopped laughing I leaned in and kissed her. We both smiled.

-----------------
Someone on Instagram said Cameron used to work at Forever 21 and this other person commented:

"That just makes him more of a sexy man."

I was dieing omg lol
I'll admit we do have some crazy people in this fandom, but that's okay cause I'm one of those crazy people lol
-----------------