epilogue

Cameron and I ended up getting married after college and we have two kids, a boy and a girl. Hannah and Zack, they were twins. Cameron was a little over protective of Hannah, but I'd always remind him when he was going to far. Zack was a total momma's boy though. Hannah had long brown hair and brown eyes, while Zack had brown hair and blue eyes. Zack looked like me, and Hannah looked like Cameron.

Hayes continued to play football and was married to a beautiful girl named Anne. They have a little girl, and a boy on the way.

Nash became a famous actor, Cameron did too but he was mostly home with us. After a while he did settle down and get married to a famous actress and had kids, two boys and a girl.

Caleb had a little trouble in his life but Cameron and I were there to help him out. He reunited with the girl he had fallen in love with and taken to prom during senior year. Her name was Hailey. They had a girl and a boy. 

As for Ally, I don't know. After graduation she never said a word to me, which was okay.

Skylnn grew to be a beautiful young lady and was successful in music and acting. 

If there's any characters I missed, let me know and I'll add them. Thanks you so much for reading this story, it was one of the very first I started with. Of course it started out cheesy, but I was in 6th grade and tbh I was kinda cheesy at writing back then. But I can say I've improved. Once again, thanks :)