Chapter 37

Cameron's POV

I looked at Nash.

"Nash what do I do?!" I asked panicking. Ally and her friends had left. So we were left in the store with the worker. Nash sat down beside me. And moved Ashley's hair out of her face.

"Do you guys want me to call an ambulance?" The teenage boy asked who worked here.

"Uh no that's alright. Just get me a wet wash cloth. I'll dab her face see if that works." Nash said. he nodded and ran to the back of the store.

"Are you stupid?! A wash cloth isn't going to help Nash!" I said. He put a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eye.

"Cam, calm down its alright." Nash said. I could feel my heart racing.

"No it's not!" I said.

"Why don't you just lay down and calm down for a little bit okay? I'll take care of my sister." He said. I nodded and laid down beside Ashley. The worker came back and Nash dabbed Ashley's face with the cloth.

My dad sat behind me. Natalie was beside Nash. I looked at the side of Ashley's face. It had a scar and had blood on it. I looked at the mirror. It was cracked from where she hit her head.

"I'm sorry about the damage to the mirror." I said to the worker.

"Eh, it's fine. It needed replacing anyway." He said. I nodded my head.

I kissed Ashley's cheek and held her hand. 5 minutes later her eyes slowly opened. I smiled.

"Ashley!" I said. Nash perked his head up from Natalie's shoulder. He had fallen asleep. Ashley smiled and hugged me.

"You're ok." I said.

"I blacked out, I'm alright Cam." She said. I smiled.

"Good." I said.

"But I kinda forgot what happened.." She said.

"Ally." Nash and I said at the same time. We looked at each other and smiled a little.

"Oh yeah." She said.

Natalie reached behind her and grabbed the dress Ashley had picked out. It was so beautiful.

"You still want to try this on?" She asked Ashley smiling. Ashley smiled and nodded her head. I helped her up and I took the the dress from Natalie. I guided Ashley to the changing rooms.

"You alright?" I asked.

"Yeah my head just hurts." She said. I smiled.

"That's because you hit it on the mirror." I said. She smiled.

"Yeah I know." She said. I looked in her eyes. I pushed her hair behind her ear and kissed her cheek.

"I love you. See you soon." I said handing her the dress. She smiled and kissed me.

"Love you too babe." She said. I smiled. She walked into a room and closed the door. I sat down in a chair. I tilted my head back and took a deep breath. I closed my eyes. I rested my head on the palm of my hand with my elbow standing on my knee.

Ashley walked out of the room with the dress on. She looked absolutely stunning. She looked beautiful. Nash smiled.

"I love it Ash." He said. She smiled.

"Thanks Nashy." She said. He smiled.

"You look beautiful sweetheart." Natalie said smiling.

"Thanks Nat." Ash said. I got up and hugged her.