Chapter 12 (Note also)

*Note*

Ok, I wanted to do the part where they're at the mall and a little bit of when they leave for the last Magcon trip. So I did.

You're welcome :)

---

»Ashley's POV«

After I listened to Ally go on about the rude stuff, I just played it casual.

"Well Ally, I'd like to thank you for giving me your best opinion...but that's just not truth about me Hun. Learn about people before you judge them." I said. I saw one of the other girls smile and secretly gave me a thumbs up. Her name was Kayla. I just smiled and walked away. Caleb met me at the door. Hayes caught up to us a few minutes later. I told Nash where we were going before he walked home. Cameron was also picking us up. I talked to Caleb while we waited for Cam.

"So Caleb, done anything interesting or anything happen?" I asked. He smiled.

"Nope, not really Ash." He said. His hair was so cool, he also had his glasses on which made him look even more cool. Caleb then started talking to Hayes. Sounded like advice from what I could hear. Then I saw Cameron's car pull up. I ran and opened the passenger seat in front. Hayes and Caleb walked over to the car and sat in the back by the windows. Cameron turned around and looked at Caleb.

"I'm Cameron." He said. Caleb nodded his head.

"Cool, my name is Caleb. Nice to meet you Cameron." Caleb said. Very basic introduction Caleb, nice job. Cameron looked at me and smiled. I smiled back. He kissed my cheek.

"Ewww, can you just drive please and not kiss each other in front of me and my friend please?" Hayes said. Cam and I laughed.

"Ok fine Hayes, let's go." Cameron said putting the car in drive. Cameron held my hand but also made sure we didn't wreck or anything.

"Ok, we're here." Cameron said after he parked the car. Hayes and Caleb got out first and then Cameron and I did. Cameron put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"How was school?" He asked. I smiled a little.

"Well other than Ally saying rude stuff to me again, it was ok." I said. Cameron gave me a concerned look. He was about to say something but Caleb accidentally cut him off.

"She's still being rude?' He said. I nodded my head.

"Can I punch her in the face for you please? As a friendly favor." He asked.

"Uhh, I'm pretty sure punching someone in the face isn't friendly though Caleb. And you also might get suspended maybe." Cameron said.

"Good point Cameron. I'll just tell her to leave my friend alone." He said. I saw Cam smile a little. Caleb and Hayes went back to talking to each other.

"Sounds like he's a nice friend. How long have you known him?" Cameron asked.

"Uhh, maybe for about a few years or so." I said. I saw Cameron kinda bite his lip.

"Do you think he's ever had a crush on you maybe?" He whispered in my ear. I looked at Caleb. He playfully punched Hayes in the arm. I heard one thing he said.

"Ooh you love her sooooo much." He said to Hayes. I looked back at Cameron.

"No. I don't really know Cam. He's never even acted like he liked anybody before." I whispered. Cameron nodded his head. Caleb was more of the chilled back kid, he wouldn't talk to much anybody except for his friends. When we got into the mall, Cameron and I held hands. I then got a text from Nash.

"From: Nash"

MOM WANTS HAYES TO GET A HAIRCUT. TELL HIM I SAID SORRY.

I laughed and texted him back "Ok Nash, will do lol." Cameron looked at me.