Chapter 10 (Plus a Note)

*Note*

This is a short update because I'm on the road for the next few days and I'll be very bored lol
So you're welcome :)
Also, I have the updates for the Contest. 1 person has sent me something (Thank u btw ily lol)
I still need some more people to join but I can wait don't worry.
Remember to send your cover for any of my stories to my kik (ThatShyGirl745)!
Thank You!
And enjoy this extra chapter with....a short Nash's POV! ;)
Okay I'll try not make it really short just for you guys :) When
***********

«Nash's POV»

When I woke up this morning I saw Hayes sitting at the table they were talking. I didn't know what they were talking about because I was too tired to listen or pay attention. When I walked in they hugged. That's cute...and a bit random. Usually, they would be picking on each other. I just ignored it and said good morning to them.

I also was keeping a from Hayes. I felt terrible. Ashley knows about it though, so does Cameron. He was only about 5 when it happened. Our dad left us and our mom. We still have our mom around but sometimes she has to go on business trips like she is right now. She'll be back in a few days so were all going to pick her up. Hayes and I play football. It was dad's favorite sport, that's why I joined. I haven't seen my dad in a long time though. But we had that close father & son relationship. Some days I wonder where he's at, what's he doing now, or if he ever missed me. I miss him though. I miss him a lot. He loved Hayes so much, I know he did. He loved his daughter Ashley. He loved my mom even though they fought sometimes. I know.

I let out a sigh and walked into the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. After I finished, I went upstairs and changed into my clothes after a quick shower. I put my shoes on, grabbed my book bag and ran downstairs.

"You guys ready?" I asked fixing my hair a bit while looking in the mirror.

"Yeah." Ashley said getting off the couch. Hayes turned the TV off and followed us out the door.

As Hayes walked he was on his phone.

"Hayes." I said. He looked at me.

"Yeah?" He said.

"I um, need to talk to you about something after school." I said.

"Oh um okay." He said. I nodded my head.

When we got to the school I held the doors open for them and walked inside.

*after school at home*

When we got home Hayes ran to the couch and quickly sat down. Ashley sat at the table on her laptop sense we had to write a report about a book we read in class. I sat down. Next to Hayes on the couch.

"So what did you need to talk to me about Nash?" Hayes said. I bit my lip.

"Well Hayes, do you remember our dad?" I asked looking at the floor.

"Yeah.." He said. I looked at him.

"Well, he left us when you were only 5. I knew you probably didn't understand so we didn't tell you.." I said. Hayes gave me a angry look.

"And you kept it a secret from me all these years? Do you think that I hated dad? If did guess what Nash, I don't hate him. Why would you lie to me? Why would you hide something from me like this?! I hate you! You're the worst brother ever Nash!" Hayes said then started yelling also. He shoved me and I fell of the couch hitting my head on the coffee table. It didn't hurt that bad. He ran to his room. I heard a door slam. Ashley ran over to me.

"Nash, are you ok?" She asked helping me up. I nodded my head.

"I'll go talk to Hayes don't worry." She said coming back with a ice pack. I nodded my head. As she started walking towards the stairs, I asked her something.

"Ash, do you think I'm the worst brother ever?" I asked.

"No Nash, you're not. Hayes is just upset, he'll be ok though. Don't worry." She said giving me a hug and then going upstairs to talk to Hayes.

I sat on the couch and closed my eyes and thought of the memories with our dad. The time he took Hayes, Ashley, Mom, and I to Disney World. The times he would play football with me. And whenever Hayes asked to play we would have to be extra careful. The one hot summer day when we were all bored so he turned the sprinkler on and we all ran through it while our mom sat on the deck. And then dad would turn the hose on and spray us all with the cold water. And then Hayes accidentally got mom wet and got in trouble. I laughed a little. I sighed and decided to take a nap.

I could hear Hayes crying a little. I felt bad. I felt terrible. I hated myself for keeping this a secret to him. Our mom could never tell him because she had to work a lot to take care of us. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---------------------
HELLO PEOPLE :D lol
Ok, that's Nash's POV, you might see more of it idk yet.
Hayes' POV will be in the next chapter! Yay everybody go crazy! Let's eat pizza for the rest of our lives! Ok never mind that, don't eat pizza every single day. I love pizza. Well thanks for reading!
I noticed that this now has 183 or something reads.
THANK YOU OMG!
Anyway, I LOVE YOU STAY AMAZING :D - Paige
---------------------