Chapter 13

•Cameron's POV•

Bryant stopped at a little park. He thought it looked cool to do a short photo shoot there. We all agreed and said we needed a little break anyway. I spotted Ashley on the bench just sitting there. I ran over to her while Nash was getting his photo taken.

"Hey Ash, what are you doing?" I asked sitting down next to her. She smiled at me a little.

"Thinking.." She said looking at the clouds. I knew what she was thinking about right off the bat, I tried to give her my best advice from what I could think of.

"Look Ashley, I've gone through a situation like this. It was very confusing for me. Yes I was scared. I know most people say that guys aren't supposed to be scared, but everyone is scared at one point in they're lives. I'll tell you what you could do, like give some advice if you'd like." I said. She smiled.

"I'd be happy if you did. I'm glad I have someone like you in my life Cameron. Do you think you could also tell me what happened with your family (parents) too?" She said. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Of course. I'll tell you when we get the next time to be alone." I said. She smiled. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me.

"When you meet your parent you haven't seen in years because of a divorce, the best thing to do is to hang out and spend some time with them and get that relationship you used to have with them back. Now I know you live about 3 hours away from your dad, but either he will make time to come and visit you or you and your crazy brothers can plan when you can go see him. If you're ver afraid that you think your long time no see parent doesn't like you but you don't know that for the truth, don't think that. We all need to think in the positive mind, not the negative. And if you ever need anybody to talk to, you always have me." I said kissing her cheek. She smiled. She also laughed when I called her brothers crazy.

"Thanks Cam, you're the best boyfriend a girl could have." She said hugging me.

"And I'm glad I have you as my girl, I'm lucky to have someone like you Ashy Boo." I said hugging her. She smiled. "Ashy Boo" was my new nickname for her. It was cute, it was adorable, and I loved it. Nash ran over to us.

"Hey Cam, Bryant wants to take a few photos of you now. He said Ashley can be in it with you too." Nash said.

"Nah, I'm kinda camera shy. And I didn't put much make up or better clothes on." Ashley said.

"Ashley, you better not ever say you're camera shy again. Because you aren't. I know that cause I'm your brother and I've known you loved being in pictures all the time." Nash said. I chuckled a little.

"Ashley, I'm wearing clothes that I'd usually wouldn't wear to a photo shoot. You're wearing a crop top and shorts, with that cute flower crown I bought you. You look wonderful. You don't need any makeup, you're perfect just the way you are." I said kissing her lips (it would be so sweet to have a guy say that to any girl). Ashley smiled and.

"Ok, ok. I'll do it!" She said putting her hands in the air.

"YAY!" I said accidentally yelling and making everyone look at us.

"Oops.." I said. We all laughed. Ashley and I ran hand and hand back to where Nash, Hayes, and Bryant were.

"Ok, I want to get a cute photo of you and Ashley. And then if it's ok with you Ashley maybe you could do a sibling photo with your two brothers?" Bryant said.

"Sure, that's fine." Ashley said. Bryant smiled.

I kissed her cheek and one of the photos. In the second one was of me taking the flower crown off her head and I putting it on my head. It was a caught in the moment photo so there were many of them taken. We get to look at them later and decide which ones we liked best. The third photo was just pretty basic, we just smiled and I put my arm around her. Then they did the sibling photo. It was really funny watching Nash, Ashley, and Hayes do silly faces an goofy poses. A few fans came over to us. We gave them autographs and took pictures with them. One of the fans kissed my cheek. I just smiled a little. Then we got back in the car and drove for our last hour. Ashley got window this time so I was in the middle with Hayes beside me. Nash was in front of course. Ashley cuddled up against me.