Chapter 16

»Ashley's POV«

My eyes opened. I was on a hospital cot. I looked around, I saw Cameron. He looked so bad. There was blood on his arm and some on his head. His eyes were closed and he had on a breathing mask. So did I.

I saw Hayes. He looked bad, but not as bad as Cam. He had blood on his cheeks and had an injured arm. I felt my heart break and sunk to my stomach. I looked at the sky. I felt a tear fall down my cheek.

"Ashley? Were going to get you to a hospital. Stay calm. Everything's going to be OK, don't worry." A male paramedic said as he lifted the cot into the ambulance. I stared him in the eyes and then looked away.

Everything's going to be OK.

I've heard those words so many times, to where it hurt.

I closed my eyes and then everything went black.

°Cameron's POV°

I couldn't wake up, I could hear all the conversations. I heard a paramedic say that I was in a coma. I heard them say that Hayes was also in a coma. Ashley was in an off and on coma but was going to be OK. Ashley. I kept worrying if the paramedics were wrong.

What if she's not OK? I thought. I can't live without her! I'll die myself if she does. I don't want to be alone, I don't want to have another girl other than my Ash. All I could think about was Ashley. I was also afraid about Hayes also. He's like my little brother, I can't lose him. Nash would be upset.

Nash. I wondered if he was freaking out right now. Worried about his sister. His little brother. And his best friend. His dad must be worried.

This isn't anyone's fault but mine. I was driving. Its my fault. All my fault.

I calmed myself down and just thought of happy stuff.

I just hoped everything was going to be OK.

°Hayes' POV°

I didn't know what was going on, I'll just admit it. I'm kinda scared. I don't know what happened or where I'm going. I hope Ashley and Cam are OK. I want to see Nash (and his dad) as soon as I wake up from this...coma? Yeah a coma...

I want to see the girl I like, her name is Willow. But I don't know how to contact her. I'll be OK I hope. I need to be. I have to be. I'm now in a hospital bed, probably going into surgery soon. Cameron was probably already in surgery also. I wasn't really sure about Ashley. But I just hope she's OK.

I thought of a happy memory and thought of it. I wanted to wake up but because of this stupid...uh coma, I couldn't. I could only hear. I took my mind off everything and just relaxed. Thought about the best things that have happened in my life.

«Nash's POV»

I was hanging out with the other guys when my phone rang.

"Hang on guys." I said and answered it.

(H- Hospital, N- Nash, C- Carter)

N- Hello?

H- Is this Nash Grier?

N- Yeah this is Nash.

H- Your sister, brother, and best friend are in the hospital due to a car crash.

N- Oh my god, uhm....are they OK? Please tell me. Is one of them in a bad condition? Oh man...

H- Cameron, is in bad shape and in a coma. Hayes is in a coma with a badly injured arm. Ashley is in an off and on coma, she's OK.