Chapter 1

A/N:

Hey guys I decided to write a story where Nash has another sibling!

ENJOY!!

>Note at the beginning its a bit cheesy, if you read on it gets a little less cheesy and a bit serious 😁< [note written on 1/29/15]

*Ashley's POV*

"Ashley! Hurry up were going to miss our flight!!" My brother Nash yelled at me.

"Ok! I'm coming!" I yelled back. I grabbed my phone and my bags. Then I walked out the door.

A lot of people say I look like my brother (Nash) it's true, I do. And everyone loves my eyes, I get told that like almost every day.

We arrived at the airport. I was on my phone texting my friend Caleb. Yes, he's a boy but we don't have anything special between us, just a normal friendship.

"Who are you texting?" Nash asked.

"Why do you need to know?" I said.

"Because I'm in charge now, so I have to know what you're doing so I know you're safe." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm texting Caleb.." I said.

"Ashley's got a boyfriend! Ashley's got a boyfriend!" Nash said. I punched him in the shoulder.

"Shut up Nash. He's just a friend. There's nothing special." I said.

"Ok ok!" Nash said.

Nash introduced me to the guys. This was my first MagCon trip. I sat down by Cameron. I knew who he was because he Nash always has him over like all the time. And I do actually have a crush on Cameron too. We never talk much though.

"Hi Cameron how are you?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled.

"Good. You?" He asked.

"I'm good but I'm also kinda nervous." I said.

"Why?" He said.

"Well, this is my first time going on a MagCon trip...and airplanes kinda scare me." I said.

"Aw, it's not that bad! Airplanes can be scary at first, but you'll get used to it, don't worry." He said. I smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem!" He said smiling back at me.

Our plane got called, I sat down in my seat. Cameron sat next to me and Nash sat on the other side of Cameron. I looked out the window as we took off. Caleb texted me.

"From: Caleb"

Are you on the plane now?

"To: Caleb"

Yeah, it's not that bad though.

"From: Caleb"

That's good

I turned my phone off and stared out the window. A couple hours later Nash fell asleep, so Cameron was the only person I could talk to now.

"Hey, Cameron?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said.

"What do you guys basically do on a MagCon trip?" I asked. He smiled.

"It's really fun you'll love it. If we go some where that has a beach, we would go swimming there, we would make a video put it on YouTube, go places and just hang out, and then we go on stage and just act all goofy you know making the fans laugh, then we sign autographs and that's it." He said.

"Oh, that sounds like fun." I said smiling at him. Then I got a text message from Caleb. He sent me a picture with grumpy cat on it. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Cameron asked.

"Oh um, just a picture my friend sent me." I said.

"Can I see?" He asked. I nodded my head and showed him. He laughed.

*Cameron's POV*

I saw who sent her the photo. It was a boy, named Caleb.

"Wait, who's Caleb? Not trying to be nosy sorry.." I asked.

"Oh, no it's ok! He's just a friend." She said.

"Cool, so do you love him?" I asked joking around.

"No! He's just a friend! There's nothing special between us." She said.

"Eh, it's ok I've been just friends with a girl before. One of them is you." I said and I smiled at her. She smiled back.

30 minutes later, Ashley fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. I didn't move her head off because it would have been rude. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up, Ashley and Nash were already awake.

"Morning Cameron." Nash said.

"Morning bro." I said. I looked over at Ashley, she was looking out the window.

I tapped her shoulder.

"Good morning Ashley." I said. She turned her head and smiled.

"Morning Cameron." She said.

Then the intercom lady said that we had 35 minutes left until we landed in Miami, Florida {They live in California}. We all put our seat belts on.

When we landed and got off the plane, Ashley almost fell but I caught her.

"Gotcha!" I said catching her before she fell.

"Ha, thanks!" She said. We both laughed then we continued walking. I saw that Nash was looking at me when I caught Ashley from falling. It looked like he smiled.

We checked in at the hotel. Me, Nash, and Ashley were sharing a room. The room only had 2 beds but it also had a couch. We went to the room.

"Ok, so who's sleeping where?" Ashley asked.

"I'm sleeping in this bed, you're sleeping on the couch, and Cameron gets that bed." Nash said.

"I'll take the couch, Ashley can have the bed." I said. Ashley smiled.

"Thanks." She said. I smiled.

"I'll be right back, stay here." Nash said.

-----------------
Okay so the whole new Wattpad update got me confused lol

So I deleted this story and copied all of it into my notes, now hopefully I don't delete it.

Anyway hoped you enjoyed chapter one
-----------------